We have kids 9 and 10. we are going to Sandeigo and staying for a week for husbands work but are going to see the sights. I am think of legoland and seaworld, Zoo. We are thinking of going to disneyland too. Is it worth it to drive all that way and spend that extra money or should we just stick to sights in Sandiego? Which sights are best for 9 and 10 year old girl and boy?
Trip to Sandiego and Disneyland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 3 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 4 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 Charlotte restaurant help
- 8 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 9 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 10 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 11 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 12 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 16 Alaska railroad?
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 19 culpepper
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 Mesa Verde
- 22 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Calgary to Banff
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?