I am attempting to plan a trip to San Fran, redwoods and Yosemite. We have 10-14 days and 5 kids. My husband wants to see the redwoods and Yosemite The kids and I want to do that and see San Francisco. Where should we fly in? Their ages are 9-14. What are must-sees? Where should we stay? So much to do and so little time. Any advice is very appreciated!
Trip to San Francisco, redwoods and Yosemite
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 2 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 10 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 11 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 12 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 13 Arches National Park in a day
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 JFK Airport
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 20 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 21 Marco Island
- 22 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 23 things to do near Arches National Park
- 24 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 25 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???