I am attempting to plan a trip to San Fran, redwoods and Yosemite. We have 10-14 days and 5 kids. My husband wants to see the redwoods and Yosemite The kids and I want to do that and see San Francisco. Where should we fly in? Their ages are 9-14. What are must-sees? Where should we stay? So much to do and so little time. Any advice is very appreciated!
Trip to San Francisco, redwoods and Yosemite
View all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Judy Rogers
- 2 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 9 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 10 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 16 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 19 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 20 pa to az
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?