I am attempting to plan a trip to San Fran, redwoods and Yosemite. We have 10-14 days and 5 kids. My husband wants to see the redwoods and Yosemite The kids and I want to do that and see San Francisco. Where should we fly in? Their ages are 9-14. What are must-sees? Where should we stay? So much to do and so little time. Any advice is very appreciated!
Trip to San Francisco, redwoods and Yosemite
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 4 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 5 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 6 Central Coast-California
- 7 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 8 Alaska restaurant prices
- 9 Shenandoah National Park
- 10 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 11 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 12 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 13 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 16 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 17 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 18 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 19 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 20 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 21 Itinerary Help - options.
- 22 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 23 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 24 Daytona Beach and ??
- 25 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?