I am attempting to plan a trip to San Fran, redwoods and Yosemite. We have 10-14 days and 5 kids. My husband wants to see the redwoods and Yosemite The kids and I want to do that and see San Francisco. Where should we fly in? Their ages are 9-14. What are must-sees? Where should we stay? So much to do and so little time. Any advice is very appreciated!
Trip to San Francisco, redwoods and Yosemite
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 2 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 5 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 6 culpepper
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 14 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 15 Mesa Verde
- 16 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 17 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 18 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 21 Chicago trip
- 22 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 23 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 24 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 25 Santa Barbara, California