I am attempting to plan a trip to San Fran, redwoods and Yosemite. We have 10-14 days and 5 kids. My husband wants to see the redwoods and Yosemite The kids and I want to do that and see San Francisco. Where should we fly in? Their ages are 9-14. What are must-sees? Where should we stay? So much to do and so little time. Any advice is very appreciated!
Trip to San Francisco, redwoods and Yosemite
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 2 Washington, DC to Boston
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 San Diego Trip Report
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 7 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 9 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 11 WISCONSIN
- 12 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 15 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 16 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 17 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 18 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 19 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 20 Phoenix restaurants
- 21 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 22 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 23 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015