I am attempting to plan a trip to San Fran, redwoods and Yosemite. We have 10-14 days and 5 kids. My husband wants to see the redwoods and Yosemite The kids and I want to do that and see San Francisco. Where should we fly in? Their ages are 9-14. What are must-sees? Where should we stay? So much to do and so little time. Any advice is very appreciated!
Trip to San Francisco, redwoods and Yosemite
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 6 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 7 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 8 Clearwater FL area
- 9 Los Angeles day trips
- 10 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 trip advice from TN to TX
- 13 san diego or nearby area
- 14 middlebury vt snow
- 15 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 16 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 17 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 18 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 19 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 22 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 23 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 24 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 25 What is the weather like in Kona in November?