On a ten day trip to Seattle and surrounding areas, my husband and I plan to spend 3 days on the Olympic Peninsula, mainly doing the coastal beaches and rainforest. We love the outdoors and we're also very interested in Native American cultures. Since we'll be making our way along the coast from Port Angeles to the Hoh Rainforest, would it make sense to swing all the way west before heading south, to see the Makah Cultural Center and Cape Flattery? Both sound worthwhile, but we do have limited time.
Trip to Olympic Peninsula
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 3 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 4 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 5 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 6 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 7 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 8 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 12 Tipping advice
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 14 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 15 charleston during Christmas Week
- 16 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 17 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 21 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 22 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 23 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 24 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed