On a ten day trip to Seattle and surrounding areas, my husband and I plan to spend 3 days on the Olympic Peninsula, mainly doing the coastal beaches and rainforest. We love the outdoors and we're also very interested in Native American cultures. Since we'll be making our way along the coast from Port Angeles to the Hoh Rainforest, would it make sense to swing all the way west before heading south, to see the Makah Cultural Center and Cape Flattery? Both sound worthwhile, but we do have limited time.
Trip to Olympic Peninsula
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Alaska
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 14 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 15 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 19 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 20 Universal studios/Orlando
- 21 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed