On a ten day trip to Seattle and surrounding areas, my husband and I plan to spend 3 days on the Olympic Peninsula, mainly doing the coastal beaches and rainforest. We love the outdoors and we're also very interested in Native American cultures. Since we'll be making our way along the coast from Port Angeles to the Hoh Rainforest, would it make sense to swing all the way west before heading south, to see the Makah Cultural Center and Cape Flattery? Both sound worthwhile, but we do have limited time.
Trip to Olympic Peninsula
View all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 2 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 3 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Grand Canyon in March?
- 25 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island