On a ten day trip to Seattle and surrounding areas, my husband and I plan to spend 3 days on the Olympic Peninsula, mainly doing the coastal beaches and rainforest. We love the outdoors and we're also very interested in Native American cultures. Since we'll be making our way along the coast from Port Angeles to the Hoh Rainforest, would it make sense to swing all the way west before heading south, to see the Makah Cultural Center and Cape Flattery? Both sound worthwhile, but we do have limited time.
Trip to Olympic Peninsula
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 4 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 5 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 6 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Alaska
- 9 San Diego grocery stores
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 13 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 14 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona