On a ten day trip to Seattle and surrounding areas, my husband and I plan to spend 3 days on the Olympic Peninsula, mainly doing the coastal beaches and rainforest. We love the outdoors and we're also very interested in Native American cultures. Since we'll be making our way along the coast from Port Angeles to the Hoh Rainforest, would it make sense to swing all the way west before heading south, to see the Makah Cultural Center and Cape Flattery? Both sound worthwhile, but we do have limited time.
Trip to Olympic Peninsula
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 2 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 3 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 4 One Night at Logan Airport
- 5 Four days in DC
- 6 Please help with itinerary
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Backpacking in April
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Circle Oahu / luau
- 15 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 16 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 17 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 18 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 19 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 20 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 replica designer handbags
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Cape Cod in early April