On a ten day trip to Seattle and surrounding areas, my husband and I plan to spend 3 days on the Olympic Peninsula, mainly doing the coastal beaches and rainforest. We love the outdoors and we're also very interested in Native American cultures. Since we'll be making our way along the coast from Port Angeles to the Hoh Rainforest, would it make sense to swing all the way west before heading south, to see the Makah Cultural Center and Cape Flattery? Both sound worthwhile, but we do have limited time.
Trip to Olympic Peninsula
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 4 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed