On a ten day trip to Seattle and surrounding areas, my husband and I plan to spend 3 days on the Olympic Peninsula, mainly doing the coastal beaches and rainforest. We love the outdoors and we're also very interested in Native American cultures. Since we'll be making our way along the coast from Port Angeles to the Hoh Rainforest, would it make sense to swing all the way west before heading south, to see the Makah Cultural Center and Cape Flattery? Both sound worthwhile, but we do have limited time.
Trip to Olympic Peninsula
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 8 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 9 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 10 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 11 San Fransisco to LA
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Where to go in Maine?
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 Dining in D.C.
- 22 Jersey City Parking
- 23 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown