Need to know how much driving this is total ... we have several days and thought we would stay in each place a day or two. Would driving be the best way to sightsee and is there beauty in these places? If this is too much for 8 -9 day trip, then thinking of maybe driving thru NY but don't know what to do or where to go. Have always wanted to see the states of VT, RI, NH & especially Maine. Any suggestions are most welcome - as we have nver been up that far northeast.
Trip to Niagara Falls and then to Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 2 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 5 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 6 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 7 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 10 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 11 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 12 cincinnati with kids
- 13 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 14 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 15 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 18 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Zion the narrows
- 20 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 22 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 23 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 24 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 25 Los Angeles day trips