I am trying to plan a trip to new orleans for 3 couples, for new year's vacation and i can't find an affordable place... it can be a cabin or an apartment inside or near new orleans, we want to be able to share the same place.
Thank you for your soonest help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas in Colorado
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 6 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 7 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 8 JFK to Washington
- 9 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 10 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 11 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 12 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 13 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 14 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 15 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 16 How much time in Badlands?
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 18 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 19 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 20 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 21 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 22 Where to live in the North East
- 23 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?