I am trying to plan a trip to new orleans for 3 couples, for new year's vacation and i can't find an affordable place... it can be a cabin or an apartment inside or near new orleans, we want to be able to share the same place.
Thank you for your soonest help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 2 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 3 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 4 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 5 Redwoods National Park
- 6 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 7 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 8 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 9 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 10 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 11 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 12 New Mexico in May
- 13 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 14 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 15 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Traveling Alone
- 17 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 18 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 19 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 20 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 21 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 22 Arizona in late January
- 23 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 24 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 25 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip