We would like to take a four day weekend trip this fall to see the leaves change somewhere in New England. We don't know anything about it. We'd like to keep it relatively inexpensive. Just looking for some good hiking/driving/food. Any suggestions on when to go, where to go, what to do, and what to eat?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 2 Wedding gifts?
- 3 First Trip to New Mexico
- 4 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 7 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 8 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 9 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 10 November redwoods trip
- 11 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 12 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 13 costco Big island
- 14 Layover
- 15 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 16 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 17 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 18 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 19 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 22 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 23 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 24 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 25 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
Trip to New England to see leaves change--any suggestions?