We would like to take a four day weekend trip this fall to see the leaves change somewhere in New England. We don't know anything about it. We'd like to keep it relatively inexpensive. Just looking for some good hiking/driving/food. Any suggestions on when to go, where to go, what to do, and what to eat?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 2 First Time to California
- 3 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 4 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 5 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 6 Angels Landing
- 7 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 San Francisco and Napa
- 10 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 11 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 13 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 14 California RV baby and child seats
- 15 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 16 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 17 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 18 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 19 car rentals in San Diego
- 20 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 21 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 22 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 23 First time visit to California
- 24 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 25 NY State Assembly Internship
Trip to New England to see leaves change--any suggestions?