We would like to take a four day weekend trip this fall to see the leaves change somewhere in New England. We don't know anything about it. We'd like to keep it relatively inexpensive. Just looking for some good hiking/driving/food. Any suggestions on when to go, where to go, what to do, and what to eat?
Trip to New England to see leaves change--any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 culpepper
- 7 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 8 Chicago trip
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 12 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 13 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 14 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 15 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 16 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly