We would like to take a four day weekend trip this fall to see the leaves change somewhere in New England. We don't know anything about it. We'd like to keep it relatively inexpensive. Just looking for some good hiking/driving/food. Any suggestions on when to go, where to go, what to do, and what to eat?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 2 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 3 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 4 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 5 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 6 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 7 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 8 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 11 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 12 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 13 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 14 sugestions
- 15 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 17 Rules of the NY Subway
- 18 Big Sur Help!!
- 19 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 20 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 21 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 22 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 23 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 24 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 25 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
Trip to New England to see leaves change--any suggestions?