We would like to take a four day weekend trip this fall to see the leaves change somewhere in New England. We don't know anything about it. We'd like to keep it relatively inexpensive. Just looking for some good hiking/driving/food. Any suggestions on when to go, where to go, what to do, and what to eat?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Reluminize
- 2 Jazzfest side trips
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 6 Miami
- 7 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 8 Back from the Big Easy
- 9 Driving Alaska
- 10 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 11 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 13 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 14 March in New Mexico
- 15 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 16 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 17 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 18 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 19 Border crossing
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 22 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 23 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 24 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 25 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
Trip to New England to see leaves change--any suggestions?