My husband and I are planning our first visit out west. I have researched options and have become so overwhelmed. We have from June 20 through July 1 for the trip. I have even explored traveling via a motorcoach guided tour (Caravan Tours) and that seems like a great option because all of the hotels are taken care of etc. We will have just completed a week long trip with our son and his fiance to Phoenix, Sedona and Grand Canyon - arriving back to Vegas for them to fly home. Our second leg of the trip will begin in Vegas. I need some advice and came to the experts. Looking forward to hearing your tips.
Trip to Mt. Rushmore/Yellowstone/Tetons
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Alaska
- 4 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 5 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 6 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 7 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 14 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 15 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa