My wife and I are planning to take a trip to the Salt Lake City and Mount Rushmore area this summer, we will be traveling by train, once we get to Salt Lake City would it be better to rent a car and drive to the Mount Rushmore, Devil's Tower and other places or take a tour to these places
Trip to Mount Rushmore
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 4 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 5 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 6 American Airlines reservation question
- 7 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 8 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 9 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 10 Car trip from Seattle
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 15 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 16 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 17 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 18 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 19 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 20 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 21 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 22 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 23 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 24 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?