My wife and I are planning to take a trip to the Salt Lake City and Mount Rushmore area this summer, we will be traveling by train, once we get to Salt Lake City would it be better to rent a car and drive to the Mount Rushmore, Devil's Tower and other places or take a tour to these places
Trip to Mount Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 2 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 3 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 6 Hilton Midtown New York
- 7 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 8 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 9 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 10 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 11 Tour companies
- 12 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 13 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 14 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 15 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 16 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 22 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 23 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members