My wife and I are planning to take a trip to the Salt Lake City and Mount Rushmore area this summer, we will be traveling by train, once we get to Salt Lake City would it be better to rent a car and drive to the Mount Rushmore, Devil's Tower and other places or take a tour to these places
Trip to Mount Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 2 East Coast in December
- 3 Grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, lime
- 4 N California trip questions
- 5 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 6 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 Monterey and Napa
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 12 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 15 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 16 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Fall color yet?
- 22 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please