I am planning to visit miami in mid april with my wife and 1 year old son for 5-6 days Please suggest some good beaches and places to stay. Important places that should not be miss?
We are thinking of staying in miami for two days then drive to key west for one and half days and after that flying from key west to orlando.
Which one is best- drive from miami to key west and thn fly from key west to orlando
Or drive from miami to key west and return back to miami and thn again drive for orlando.
Trip to miami, key west and orlando from San francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 4 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 5 Worst Restaurants in America
- 6 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Question About Sealodge
- 10 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 11 Fairbanks Alaska
- 12 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 13 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 14 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 15 Yosemite Lodging
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 18 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Getaway
- 22 New England Skiing
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Temecula Winery Tours