I am planning to visit miami in mid april with my wife and 1 year old son for 5-6 days Please suggest some good beaches and places to stay. Important places that should not be miss?
We are thinking of staying in miami for two days then drive to key west for one and half days and after that flying from key west to orlando.
Which one is best- drive from miami to key west and thn fly from key west to orlando
Or drive from miami to key west and return back to miami and thn again drive for orlando.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 2 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 3 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 4 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 7 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 8 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 9 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 10 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 11 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 12 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 13 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 14 Best route to Cody?
- 15 Las Vegas
- 16 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 17 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 18 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 19 national/state park in November
- 20 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 21 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 22 50th in Hawaii
- 23 Florida Family vacation in California
- 24 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 25 traveling to Nashville