I am planning to visit miami in mid april with my wife and 1 year old son for 5-6 days Please suggest some good beaches and places to stay. Important places that should not be miss?
We are thinking of staying in miami for two days then drive to key west for one and half days and after that flying from key west to orlando.
Which one is best- drive from miami to key west and thn fly from key west to orlando
Or drive from miami to key west and return back to miami and thn again drive for orlando.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 2 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 3 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 Miami
- 7 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 8 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 9 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 10 March in New Mexico
- 11 Driving Alaska
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 Back from the Big Easy
- 14 Border crossing
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 17 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 18 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 19 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 20 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 21 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 22 Cross country tips
- 23 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 24 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 25 Ideas for New York