I am planning to visit miami in mid april with my wife and 1 year old son for 5-6 days Please suggest some good beaches and places to stay. Important places that should not be miss?
We are thinking of staying in miami for two days then drive to key west for one and half days and after that flying from key west to orlando.
Which one is best- drive from miami to key west and thn fly from key west to orlando
Or drive from miami to key west and return back to miami and thn again drive for orlando.
Trip to miami, key west and orlando from San francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 2 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 3 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 4 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 5 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Dining in Manhattan
- 8 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 9 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 10 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 11 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 12 From Seattle airport to the city
- 13 General Utah planning questions
- 14 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 17 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 New York City Christmas Trip
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 23 Colorado Skiing
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas