I am planning to visit miami in mid april with my wife and 1 year old son for 5-6 days Please suggest some good beaches and places to stay. Important places that should not be miss?
We are thinking of staying in miami for two days then drive to key west for one and half days and after that flying from key west to orlando.
Which one is best- drive from miami to key west and thn fly from key west to orlando
Or drive from miami to key west and return back to miami and thn again drive for orlando.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 2 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 3 FlyABS - Your Partner In Flying to African Nations
- 4 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 5 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 6 Grand Canyon to LA
- 7 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 8 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 9 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 10 Where to stay in NYC
- 11 Death Valley
- 12 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 15 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 16 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 17 Nashville 2016
- 18 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 19 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 20 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 21 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 22 Colorado - Photography
- 23 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 24 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 25 Fall trip, is it a good time?