I am planning to visit miami in mid april with my wife and 1 year old son for 5-6 days Please suggest some good beaches and places to stay. Important places that should not be miss?
We are thinking of staying in miami for two days then drive to key west for one and half days and after that flying from key west to orlando.
Which one is best- drive from miami to key west and thn fly from key west to orlando
Or drive from miami to key west and return back to miami and thn again drive for orlando.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 2 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 3 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 4 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 5 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 6 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 7 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 8 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 9 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 10 Nashville restaurants
- 11 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 12 MO road trip itinerary
- 13 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 14 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 15 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 16 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 17 Birthday vacation ideas
- 18 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 19 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 20 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 21 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 22 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 23 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 24 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 25 Thanksgiving Road trip California