I am planning to visit miami in mid april with my wife and 1 year old son for 5-6 days Please suggest some good beaches and places to stay. Important places that should not be miss?
We are thinking of staying in miami for two days then drive to key west for one and half days and after that flying from key west to orlando.
Which one is best- drive from miami to key west and thn fly from key west to orlando
Or drive from miami to key west and return back to miami and thn again drive for orlando.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthitcongress.com/bella-rose-rx/
- 2 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 3 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 4 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 5 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 6 20 Days Road Trip
- 7 Briefly, in WNY
- 8 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 9 Denver to Yellowstone
- 10 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 13 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 14 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 15 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 16 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 17 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 18 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 19 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 20 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 21 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 22 hotel in NYC
- 23 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 24 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 25 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii