I am planning to visit miami in mid april with my wife and 1 year old son for 5-6 days Please suggest some good beaches and places to stay. Important places that should not be miss?
We are thinking of staying in miami for two days then drive to key west for one and half days and after that flying from key west to orlando.
Which one is best- drive from miami to key west and thn fly from key west to orlando
Or drive from miami to key west and return back to miami and thn again drive for orlando.
Trip to miami, key west and orlando from San francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 2 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 5 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 6 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 7 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 8 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 9 DC - WW2 flyover
- 10 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 13 Camping Generator!?
- 14 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 15 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 16 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 20 Things to do in La Jolla
- 21 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 22 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 25 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do