I am planning to visit miami in mid april with my wife and 1 year old son for 5-6 days Please suggest some good beaches and places to stay. Important places that should not be miss?
We are thinking of staying in miami for two days then drive to key west for one and half days and after that flying from key west to orlando.
Which one is best- drive from miami to key west and thn fly from key west to orlando
Or drive from miami to key west and return back to miami and thn again drive for orlando.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 2 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 3 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 4 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 5 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 6 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 7 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 8 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 9 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 10 11 days SE coast road trip
- 11 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 12 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 13 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 14 Seattle in early August
- 15 Mackinac or Holland?
- 16 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 17 Memphis to Dallas
- 18 first trip to HI
- 19 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 20 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 21 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 22 Pittsburgh Trip
- 23 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 24 Maine in late October
- 25 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country