I am planning to visit miami in mid april with my wife and 1 year old son for 5-6 days Please suggest some good beaches and places to stay. Important places that should not be miss?
We are thinking of staying in miami for two days then drive to key west for one and half days and after that flying from key west to orlando.
Which one is best- drive from miami to key west and thn fly from key west to orlando
Or drive from miami to key west and return back to miami and thn again drive for orlando.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 5 Carlsbad Caverns
- 6 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 7 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 10 Napa Valley Weekend
- 11 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 12 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 13 Returned from Sedona
- 14 50th Anniversary Trip
- 15 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 18 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 19 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 20 NYC with wheelchair
- 21 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 22 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 23 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 24 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 25 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion