I am planning to visit miami in mid april with my wife and 1 year old son for 5-6 days Please suggest some good beaches and places to stay. Important places that should not be miss?
We are thinking of staying in miami for two days then drive to key west for one and half days and after that flying from key west to orlando.
Which one is best- drive from miami to key west and thn fly from key west to orlando
Or drive from miami to key west and return back to miami and thn again drive for orlando.
Trip to miami, key west and orlando from San francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 9 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 10 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 11 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 15 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 16 Universal studios/Orlando
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 24 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 25 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?