I am planning to visit miami in mid april with my wife and 1 year old son for 5-6 days Please suggest some good beaches and places to stay. Important places that should not be miss?
We are thinking of staying in miami for two days then drive to key west for one and half days and after that flying from key west to orlando.
Which one is best- drive from miami to key west and thn fly from key west to orlando
Or drive from miami to key west and return back to miami and thn again drive for orlando.
Trip to miami, key west and orlando from San francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 5 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 6 Advice on Roadtrip
- 7 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 8 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 9 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 10 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 11 California San Diego area lodging
- 12 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 13 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 21 from Moab to Bryce
- 22 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 23 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 24 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area