We will be visiting Mesa Verda in early May. There will be four of us and two are over 70 years of age. Three questions: Why stay in Durango when Cortez is closer? (2) Since steep walking and climbing will be out of the question, how much of the park is accessible for the impaired? With this in mind (3) how much time should I to give to this leg of the trip. We are flying into Albuquerque.
Trip to Mesa Verda
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 2 ONP help
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 NYC Clubs for live music
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 7 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 10 Seattle Hyatts
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 13 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 14 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 15 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 16 Coastal New England Road trip
- 17 Seattle: Something Different?
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 20 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 21 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Park City ideas
- 24 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas