We will be visiting Mesa Verda in early May. There will be four of us and two are over 70 years of age. Three questions: Why stay in Durango when Cortez is closer? (2) Since steep walking and climbing will be out of the question, how much of the park is accessible for the impaired? With this in mind (3) how much time should I to give to this leg of the trip. We are flying into Albuquerque.
Trip to Mesa Verda
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy iPhone 5S gold,PS4,iPad AIR,Galaxy S4,Xperia Z1,BB Q0,Z10
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 West Coast Bound End of March
- 4 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 5 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 6 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 7 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 8 Oahu ideas
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 11 Key Largo, FL
- 12 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 13 Death Valley in June
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 22 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 25 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit