We will be visiting Mesa Verda in early May. There will be four of us and two are over 70 years of age. Three questions: Why stay in Durango when Cortez is closer? (2) Since steep walking and climbing will be out of the question, how much of the park is accessible for the impaired? With this in mind (3) how much time should I to give to this leg of the trip. We are flying into Albuquerque.
Trip to Mesa Verda
View all United States activity »
- 1 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 2 Question about Boulder area
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed