We will be visiting Mesa Verda in early May. There will be four of us and two are over 70 years of age. Three questions: Why stay in Durango when Cortez is closer? (2) Since steep walking and climbing will be out of the question, how much of the park is accessible for the impaired? With this in mind (3) how much time should I to give to this leg of the trip. We are flying into Albuquerque.
Trip to Mesa Verda
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 2 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 3 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 4 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 12 san fran sightseeing
- 13 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 19 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 20 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 21 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?