Would like to visit the Diego Rivera murals at the DIA, Henry Ford Museum, Springfield Village, the Rouge Plant, and the Edsel Ford Home. I would like to know at what hotel or motel we shoudl stay which is convenient to these places Some driving is fine . We would like a moderately priced accomodation and hope to avoid parking fees as we will have a rental car. My wife is concerned about this trip and I would like to know how to avoid the more unhappy areas of Detroit...
Trip to Detroit museums
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 3 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 4 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 5 Shenandoah National Park
- 6 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 7 Alaska restaurant prices
- 8 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 9 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 10 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 11 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 12 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 13 Itinerary Help - options.
- 14 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 15 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 16 Daytona Beach and ??
- 17 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 18 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 19 Hawaii is still Hell
- 20 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 22 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 23 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 24 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!