Would like to visit the Diego Rivera murals at the DIA, Henry Ford Museum, Springfield Village, the Rouge Plant, and the Edsel Ford Home. I would like to know at what hotel or motel we shoudl stay which is convenient to these places Some driving is fine . We would like a moderately priced accomodation and hope to avoid parking fees as we will have a rental car. My wife is concerned about this trip and I would like to know how to avoid the more unhappy areas of Detroit...
Trip to Detroit museums
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 6 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 8 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 9 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 12 Seward to Anchorage
- 13 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 14 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 15 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 16 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 17 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 18 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 19 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 20 Car trip from Seattle
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Savannah restaurants
- 25 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG