Would like to visit the Diego Rivera murals at the DIA, Henry Ford Museum, Springfield Village, the Rouge Plant, and the Edsel Ford Home. I would like to know at what hotel or motel we shoudl stay which is convenient to these places Some driving is fine . We would like a moderately priced accomodation and hope to avoid parking fees as we will have a rental car. My wife is concerned about this trip and I would like to know how to avoid the more unhappy areas of Detroit...
Trip to Detroit museums
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 3 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 4 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Door County Suggestions
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 15 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 16 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 17 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 NYC theatre broadway
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 25 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's