Helping my sister and her husband plan a 30th anniversary trip to Alaska. They want to find a nice cabin to stay in, or possibly move from cabin in one area to a cabin in another. They will fly in and stay in a hotel the first night. Then off for adventure. They want to enjoy nature. no shopping. Interested in Denali State Park, possible fishing boat adventure, train ride, zip line. Any suggestions?
Trip to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 3 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 4 Oahu ideas
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 7 Key Largo, FL
- 8 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 9 Death Valley in June
- 10 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 11 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 12 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 13 San Diego grocery stores
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 West Coast Bound End of March
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 20 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 23 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country