Helping my sister and her husband plan a 30th anniversary trip to Alaska. They want to find a nice cabin to stay in, or possibly move from cabin in one area to a cabin in another. They will fly in and stay in a hotel the first night. Then off for adventure. They want to enjoy nature. no shopping. Interested in Denali State Park, possible fishing boat adventure, train ride, zip line. Any suggestions?
Trip to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 2 Seattle: Something Different?
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 5 Back from Miami Beach
- 6 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 7 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 8 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 9 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 10 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 11 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 12 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 13 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 14 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 17 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 18 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 19 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 20 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 21 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 22 One Night in Dallas
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 25 San Diego - wher to stay