Helping my sister and her husband plan a 30th anniversary trip to Alaska. They want to find a nice cabin to stay in, or possibly move from cabin in one area to a cabin in another. They will fly in and stay in a hotel the first night. Then off for adventure. They want to enjoy nature. no shopping. Interested in Denali State Park, possible fishing boat adventure, train ride, zip line. Any suggestions?
Trip to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 2 Small group dining in Napa area
- 3 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 4 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 5 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 6 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 7 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 8 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 9 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 10 Montana- what are must see places?
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 15 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 16 Rental Services
- 17 Safety in New Orleans
- 18 Road to Hana
- 19 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 20 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 23 Hawaii is still Hell
- 24 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 25 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands