Helping my sister and her husband plan a 30th anniversary trip to Alaska. They want to find a nice cabin to stay in, or possibly move from cabin in one area to a cabin in another. They will fly in and stay in a hotel the first night. Then off for adventure. They want to enjoy nature. no shopping. Interested in Denali State Park, possible fishing boat adventure, train ride, zip line. Any suggestions?
Trip to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 2 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 5 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Boston suggestions
- 8 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 9 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 10 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 14 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 15 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 16 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 17 Ben Landa
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 20 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 21 Looking for Next Destination
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights