Helping my sister and her husband plan a 30th anniversary trip to Alaska. They want to find a nice cabin to stay in, or possibly move from cabin in one area to a cabin in another. They will fly in and stay in a hotel the first night. Then off for adventure. They want to enjoy nature. no shopping. Interested in Denali State Park, possible fishing boat adventure, train ride, zip line. Any suggestions?
Trip to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 3 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 4 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 5 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 6 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 7 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 8 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 9 California
- 10 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 11 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 12 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 13 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 14 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 15 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 16 Cross Country RV Trip
- 17 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 18 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 19 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 20 Texas
- 21 Hotels Philly
- 22 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 23 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 24 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 25 Universal Orlando