Helping my sister and her husband plan a 30th anniversary trip to Alaska. They want to find a nice cabin to stay in, or possibly move from cabin in one area to a cabin in another. They will fly in and stay in a hotel the first night. Then off for adventure. They want to enjoy nature. no shopping. Interested in Denali State Park, possible fishing boat adventure, train ride, zip line. Any suggestions?
Trip to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phoenix restaurants
- 2 5 week in US/Mexico
- 3 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 4 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 5 10 day trip to California
- 6 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 7 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Rafting near Denali
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Kennedy Space Center
- 17 Week in October in Maine
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 20 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 21 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 22 B-Day Mini adventure
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares