Just returned from a fabulous week in New Mexico. Thanks to all the Fodorites for your (yet again) excellent advice. Thank you to the people of New Mexico for your friendly welcome to your wonderful state - New Mexico IS the Land of Enchantment!!
We landed in ABQ, grabbed our car from Hertz and headed direct to Santa Fe. Really wanted to get into town so we took I-25 in for the fastest arrival at the Inn of the Governors. Registered and headed up to Room 215. This was a standard room and we really enjoyed our stay there. Nice room, excellent breakfast, pretty little pool area, tea and sherry and cookies in the afternoon and friendly staff. Tired, but headed off to the Plaza for a coupla of house Margarita's at Ore House overlooking the plaza. Great happy hour prices and strong/delicious rita's.
Trying to get our bearings wanted to stay around the plaza for dinner so walked over to the Shed. Crazy 2 hour wait, but guess what. We were tired, not feeling adventurous so we waited. Well, we enjoyed music in the courtyard, a beautiful early evening breeze and before we knew it were seated for food. Went back to the hotel room, happy to be in Santa Fe and collapsed into bed. A nice start to the vacation....
Day 2: Awoke early because we are from CT and are now on Mountain Time. Rolled with that and enjoyed breakfast and headed out early to Tent Rocks. WOW! con't....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://blogmium.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 You have earned an associated
- 3 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 4 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 5 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 6 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 7 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 8 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 9 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 10 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 11 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 12 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 13 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 14 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 15 OHare car service north suburbs
- 16 Yellowstone
- 17 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 20 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 23 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 24 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 25 Page, AZ area
Trip Report: Santa Fe, Taos, Hopper & more!