Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. The trip went well and there were many surprises along the way.. I have attached the summary of important points below.
I will also be attaching the summary in a form of a blog entry by adding a reply below.
Road Trip Summary
1. No. of days = 12 (Dec 20th 2013 – Jan 1st 2014)
2. Total Miles driven = 6257
3. Maximum Drive in a day: 829 miles (Oklahoma City to Page, AZ)
4. Total Spent on Gas: $ 600
5. States Covered: CA, AZ, NM, TX, LA, AL, MS, GA, SC, NC, TN, AR, OK
6. Carlsbad Caverns: Must go to place
7. San Antonio: Most liveliest Texan Downtown
8. New Orleans: Very French
9. Smoky Mountains: Excellent hikes
10. Nashville: Excellent country feel
11. Kanab: Go-to city for many stunning National Parks
12. Southern UT/Northern AZ: IMHO, best place in US in all my travels.
Trip Report: Road trip from San Diego to Smoky Mountains
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 2 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 3 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 7 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 How to dress in Vegas
- 13 USA trip
- 14 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 camaro hire in waikiki
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 Timeshare Nightmares
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Breckenridge in October
- 22 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 23 Orlando for Work
- 24 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado