Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. The trip went well and there were many surprises along the way.. I have attached the summary of important points below.
I will also be attaching the summary in a form of a blog entry by adding a reply below.
Road Trip Summary
1. No. of days = 12 (Dec 20th 2013 – Jan 1st 2014)
2. Total Miles driven = 6257
3. Maximum Drive in a day: 829 miles (Oklahoma City to Page, AZ)
4. Total Spent on Gas: $ 600
5. States Covered: CA, AZ, NM, TX, LA, AL, MS, GA, SC, NC, TN, AR, OK
6. Carlsbad Caverns: Must go to place
7. San Antonio: Most liveliest Texan Downtown
8. New Orleans: Very French
9. Smoky Mountains: Excellent hikes
10. Nashville: Excellent country feel
11. Kanab: Go-to city for many stunning National Parks
12. Southern UT/Northern AZ: IMHO, best place in US in all my travels.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Skin Care item produces addr collagen
- 2 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 3 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 4 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/revita-beau/
- 5 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 6 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 7 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 8 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 9 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 10 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 11 5 days in Colorado
- 12 Safety Concerns
- 13 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 14 40th in Key West
- 15 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 16 Downtown Chicago
- 17 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 18 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 19 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 20 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Nashville
- 23 Beaches in Florida
- 24 fort lauderdale
- 25 First Trip to Texas -
Trip Report: Road trip from San Diego to Smoky Mountains