Thanks to the great advice and input from Fodorites, we had a great little jaunt around Arizona. I needed to be in Phoenix for a conference. As soon as there was a rumor that the meeting may happen, I got on the web and booked the ONLY night available in a three week time span. Luckily, the meeting happened and I could schedule a vacation that worked in the parameters. My sister wanted to go. It has been years since we were last there - for a mule trip down the Grand Canyon. This time she was out of town for a month and had been recuperating from a yearlong battle with foot problems following a car accident. I planned the trip for more driving than usual and little movement. No hiking possible this trip.
Trip report - Arizona trip including North Rim
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 3 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 4 St. Augustine, Florida
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Where should I move to?
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 13 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 14 Fripp island
- 15 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 16 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 17 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Hotel near Public Theater
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help