Thanks to the great advice and input from Fodorites, we had a great little jaunt around Arizona. I needed to be in Phoenix for a conference. As soon as there was a rumor that the meeting may happen, I got on the web and booked the ONLY night available in a three week time span. Luckily, the meeting happened and I could schedule a vacation that worked in the parameters. My sister wanted to go. It has been years since we were last there - for a mule trip down the Grand Canyon. This time she was out of town for a month and had been recuperating from a yearlong battle with foot problems following a car accident. I planned the trip for more driving than usual and little movement. No hiking possible this trip.
Trip report - Arizona trip including North Rim
- 1 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 2 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 3 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 4 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 5 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 6 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 7 Updates from Hanalei
- 8 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 9 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 10 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 11 Blue ridge parkway
- 12 One day in NYC
- 13 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 14 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 15 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 16 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 17 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 18 Minnesota State Fair
- 19 Trying To Find a Place
- 20 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 21 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 24 Logan Express
- 25 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase