Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 2 Oakland Airport Transportation
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 4 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 5 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 6 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 9 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 10 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 11 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 12 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 13 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 14 blue ridge parkway?
- 15 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 16 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 17 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 20 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 21 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 22 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 23 Seattle Ho
- 24 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 25 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching