Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 Breast Cancer Car Donations Hyattsville MD
- 3 Traveling in winter
- 4 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 5 a short trip to san francisco
- 6 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Summer in Michigan
- 9 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 10 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 11 Glacier National Park
- 12 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 13 South east road trip
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 16 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 17 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 18 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 19 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 20 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 21 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 22 Any Sanibel experts?
- 23 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 24 Later Winter around Mobile
- 25 Rafting the Colorado
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching