Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 2 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 3 Vegetarian in Boston
- 4 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 5 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 6 Annapolis to Boston
- 7 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 8 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 9 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 11 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 12 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 13 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 14 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 15 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 16 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 17 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 18 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 19 Road Trip
- 20 Seeing An "American" Icon
- 21 Hiking - United States
- 22 Road trip October
- 23 Short Northern Oregon Coast Roadtrip
- 24 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 25 Trip tos Switzerland and Italy
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching