Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Vacation
- 2 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 7 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 8 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 9 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 10 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 11 Glacier National Park
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 14 Vegas with toddler twins
- 15 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 16 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 17 Arizona in late January
- 18 New Mexico in May
- 19 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 20 disneyland
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 23 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 24 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 25 OHare car service north suburbs
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching