Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anti-aging peptides keep your skin smoother for longer
- 2 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/junivive-fr/
- 3 http://healthguidewebs.com/tact9000-led-tactical-flashlight/
- 4 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 5 http://helix6garciniareview.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/cleara-bella/
- 8 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 11 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 12 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 Trinity Site, NM
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 19 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 20 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 21 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 22 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 23 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 24 North Carolina airports
- 25 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching