Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 2 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 3 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 4 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 5 4 Days in LV
- 6 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 7 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 8 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 9 Michigan advice needed
- 10 October in Colorado
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Yosemite Valley showers
- 13 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 14 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 15 LegoLand Florida
- 16 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 17 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 18 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 19 louisiana bayou
- 20 SF Cable Cars
- 21 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 22 Mobile Suggestions
- 23 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 24 One day in Dallas
- 25 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching