Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Niagara Falls.
- 2 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 5 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 6 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 7 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 8 cruising the Mississippi river
- 9 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 Juneau cruise stop
- 12 Trip Starting from New York
- 13 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 14 New England Canada Road Trip
- 15 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 16 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Napa Valley Hotel
- 19 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 22 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 23 Nilichik Ak.
- 24 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 25 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching