Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado Ferry
- 2 Cape cod and Acadia
- 3 San Diego Public Transportation
- 4 Colorado trip
- 5 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 6 Yellowstone Dining
- 7 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 8 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 9 Things to do around New York
- 10 Savannah GA
- 11 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 12 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 13 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 14 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 15 Hotels near beach orange county
- 16 Daytona Beach and ??
- 17 DC - WW2 flyover
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 20 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 21 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 22 Alaska- Best tours
- 23 Grand Marais?
- 24 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report