Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to Texas -
- 2 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 3 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 4 5 days in Colorado
- 5 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 6 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 9 fort lauderdale
- 10 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 11 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 12 Downtown Chicago
- 13 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 14 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 15 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 16 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 19 Southwest road trip
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 21 Beaches in Florida
- 22 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 23 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 24 Safety Concerns
- 25 Lodging near Zion National Park
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching