Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching
- 1 Cape Ann area
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 5 Motor House
- 6 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 7 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 10 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 11 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 12 stay near newark or nyc
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 Kauai golf
- 15 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 18 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 19 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 20 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 21 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 22 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Minneapolis Hotel
- 25 Place for lunch in Philly?