Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 3 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 4 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 5 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 6 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 7 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 8 10 day trip
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 11 Utah restaurants
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 13 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 14 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 15 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 16 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 17 Venice tourist travel pass
- 18 Crossville, TN in March
- 19 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 22 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 23 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 24 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014