Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 2 Universal studios/Orlando
- 3 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 4 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 15 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 24 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings