Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 Alabama trip in Dec
- 4 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 5 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 6 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 7 SF and northern California - October
- 8 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 9 November redwoods trip
- 10 Yellowstone
- 11 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 14 costco Big island
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 17 Which island for R&R?
- 18 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 19 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 20 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 21 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 22 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 25 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching