Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 2 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 3 Please help with trip planning for Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver
- 4 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 Help with day to see fall colors in Indiana
- 7 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 8 New England Fall Foliage Itinerary 2015
- 9 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 10 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 11 Please help with 4 day trip to Seattle and Vancouver
- 12 Hawaii Trip in May
- 13 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 14 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 15 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 16 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 17 Trip Report Video Washington D.C. with Kids
- 18 Where to stay in NYC
- 19 Wailea Restaurants?
- 20 DC -> Boulder
- 21 Colorado - Photography
- 22 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 23 Haunted Attractions for Halloween
- 24 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 25 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching