Link to my Photo Book --be sure and click on "Full Screen"
This was actually 2 trips within the past month. Our daughter took some college classes this summer and my wife teaches and our school started here in Oklahoma on Aug 3, so their schedules didn't work out.
My favorite things were
Rialto Beach hike to Hole in the Wall (far better than Ruby Beach--IMOP)
Sol Duc Falls
Cascade Pass Trail in North Cascades wasn't as good as I had expected it to be (still nice though).
Dahlia Bakery, Salumi, Top Pot Doughnuts, Cafe Vivace were all fantastic.
Visited Pike Market twice. With my wife it was nice on a Monday. With my daughter it was really crowded on a Saturday. Interesting to see it from both perspectives.
Weather was great except for one day in Seattle.
I must say I really liked Seatac.
I think the Seattle airport has the great views and really good places to eat.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Highway 1 motels
- 2 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 3 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 4 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 driving from LA to Portland
- 7 Places to stay in TX...?
- 8 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 9 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 10 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 11 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 12 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 13 Silverthorne
- 14 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 15 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 16 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 17 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 18 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 19 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 11 days SE coast road trip
- 22 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 23 Getting around in NYC
- 24 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 25 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
Trip Photo Book--Seattle, Olympic, Cascades, Rainier, Whale Watching