We are looking as a family to drive to visit friends and are trying to find ideas on food and points of interests in July. We are planning on taking a southern route and a northern route to and from. Leaning towards southern route first to hit New Orleans during 4th of july. We are looking for fun stops to break up long drives and food places that are good places for my wife's foodie cravings but my hole in wall stops as well. Planning on trying to eat a good meal more upscale in NO and Williamsburg area and likely Memphis area. Thougths also on kid friendly (ages 9,6 and 3) activities along the way. The route we use to and from is very flexible.
Trip from texas to williamsburg VA with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 2 First visit in New Mexico
- 3 Maine in latter half of September
- 4 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 5 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 6 Cape cod and Acadia
- 7 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 8 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 9 Grand Marais?
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 12 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 13 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 14 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 15 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 18 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 19 adams morgan - safety
- 20 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 21 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 22 Morning in miami
- 23 Las Vegas must sees
- 24 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 25 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?