We are looking as a family to drive to visit friends and are trying to find ideas on food and points of interests in July. We are planning on taking a southern route and a northern route to and from. Leaning towards southern route first to hit New Orleans during 4th of july. We are looking for fun stops to break up long drives and food places that are good places for my wife's foodie cravings but my hole in wall stops as well. Planning on trying to eat a good meal more upscale in NO and Williamsburg area and likely Memphis area. Thougths also on kid friendly (ages 9,6 and 3) activities along the way. The route we use to and from is very flexible.
Trip from texas to williamsburg VA with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary opinions
- 2 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 5 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 6 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 7 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 8 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 9 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 10 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 11 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 relocating travel
- 16 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 17 Seattle Hyatts
- 18 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 23 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 24 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?