We are looking as a family to drive to visit friends and are trying to find ideas on food and points of interests in July. We are planning on taking a southern route and a northern route to and from. Leaning towards southern route first to hit New Orleans during 4th of july. We are looking for fun stops to break up long drives and food places that are good places for my wife's foodie cravings but my hole in wall stops as well. Planning on trying to eat a good meal more upscale in NO and Williamsburg area and likely Memphis area. Thougths also on kid friendly (ages 9,6 and 3) activities along the way. The route we use to and from is very flexible.
Trip from texas to williamsburg VA with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 8 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 9 How to dress in Vegas
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 12 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 17 Chicago Questions
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Orlando for Work