We are looking as a family to drive to visit friends and are trying to find ideas on food and points of interests in July. We are planning on taking a southern route and a northern route to and from. Leaning towards southern route first to hit New Orleans during 4th of july. We are looking for fun stops to break up long drives and food places that are good places for my wife's foodie cravings but my hole in wall stops as well. Planning on trying to eat a good meal more upscale in NO and Williamsburg area and likely Memphis area. Thougths also on kid friendly (ages 9,6 and 3) activities along the way. The route we use to and from is very flexible.
Trip from texas to williamsburg VA with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 3 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 4 Berkshires
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 Sea world San Diego
- 8 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 9 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 10 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 11 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 12 Las Vegas in March
- 13 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 14 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 17 Clearwater visit.
- 18 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 19 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 20 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 21 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 22 hotels near Denali
- 23 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 24 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 25 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail