We are looking as a family to drive to visit friends and are trying to find ideas on food and points of interests in July. We are planning on taking a southern route and a northern route to and from. Leaning towards southern route first to hit New Orleans during 4th of july. We are looking for fun stops to break up long drives and food places that are good places for my wife's foodie cravings but my hole in wall stops as well. Planning on trying to eat a good meal more upscale in NO and Williamsburg area and likely Memphis area. Thougths also on kid friendly (ages 9,6 and 3) activities along the way. The route we use to and from is very flexible.
Trip from texas to williamsburg VA with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 3 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 6 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 7 Santa Barbara, California
- 8 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 11 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 12 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 13 Chicago trip
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 16 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 17 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 18 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 19 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 20 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 21 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 22 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 25 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny