We are looking as a family to drive to visit friends and are trying to find ideas on food and points of interests in July. We are planning on taking a southern route and a northern route to and from. Leaning towards southern route first to hit New Orleans during 4th of july. We are looking for fun stops to break up long drives and food places that are good places for my wife's foodie cravings but my hole in wall stops as well. Planning on trying to eat a good meal more upscale in NO and Williamsburg area and likely Memphis area. Thougths also on kid friendly (ages 9,6 and 3) activities along the way. The route we use to and from is very flexible.
Trip from texas to williamsburg VA with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 2 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 3 From Seattle airport to the city
- 4 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 5 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 6 Colorado Skiing
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 9 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 10 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 11 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 15 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 16 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 17 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 20 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 21 Middle America in October
- 22 New York City Christmas Trip
- 23 visit to HIghLine
- 24 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 25 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel