I will be traveling from Vidalia, Louisiana to Williamsburg, Virginia in June '09 for my sons' high school graduation. My mother and I have gone on Mapquest and Maps.com and got directions, but the directions seem like "taking the long way around" to get there. I am trying to figure out if instead of going through Georgia and up the Carolinas if I can go through the upper west corner of Mississippi into Tennessee and go east into Virginia and that way to save time? Does anyone know if that is possible or know a good route to get there without having to drive for 20+ hours? I do not have a lot of time and do not want to spend it all driving just to get there and then there is coming back as well. The graduation is June 20th so I do not have too much time left to figure it out. If anyone has any ideas PLEASE email me: firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you so much for your help! Have a blessed day!
Trip from Louisiana to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 5 Middlebury vt quickie
- 6 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 7 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 10 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 11 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 12 hello guys....
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 15 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 16 Albuquerque to Denver
- 17 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 18 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 21 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested