I will be traveling from Vidalia, Louisiana to Williamsburg, Virginia in June '09 for my sons' high school graduation. My mother and I have gone on Mapquest and Maps.com and got directions, but the directions seem like "taking the long way around" to get there. I am trying to figure out if instead of going through Georgia and up the Carolinas if I can go through the upper west corner of Mississippi into Tennessee and go east into Virginia and that way to save time? Does anyone know if that is possible or know a good route to get there without having to drive for 20+ hours? I do not have a lot of time and do not want to spend it all driving just to get there and then there is coming back as well. The graduation is June 20th so I do not have too much time left to figure it out. If anyone has any ideas PLEASE email me: firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you so much for your help! Have a blessed day!
Trip from Louisiana to Williamsburg, Virginia
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 4 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 5 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 6 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 7 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 12 Boston area
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!