I live in Brazil and I am planning to go with my family in July from my city (Sao Paulo-Brazil) to Los Angeles. Then I go to Portland(where I have a friend), then to San Francisco, Las Vegas and finally to Los Angeles to fly back to Brazil. I don´t know what is better: go by plane or by car. What parts of the trip do you suggest for me to go by plane and whar part by car. I am sorry about my bad English. Thanks a lot.
Trip from Los Angeles to Portland, San Francisco, Las Vegas and back to LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 Four days in DC
- 3 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Circle Oahu / luau
- 6 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 9 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 10 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 11 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 replica designer handbags
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 San Diego parks and attractions
- 17 Cape Cod in early April
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 20 united and carry-ons
- 21 Portland Maine Hotels
- 22 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 25 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool