Hello, we will be driving from Boston to Weathersfield Vermont in late Sept.
What is the best way to drive, and any suggestions on what to see along the way????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 2 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 3 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 4 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 5 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 6 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 7 chicago to hibbing
- 8 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 9 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 10 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 11 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 12 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 13 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 14 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 15 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 16 San Diego
- 17 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 18 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 19 Driving at Night in YNP
- 20 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 21 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 22 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 23 Pacific coast road trip
- 24 My son's first day in New York
- 25 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple