We are planning to drive from Baltimore to Montreal in August with three teenagers. the girls like to shop/sightsee the boy likes to eat and be active. Any suggestions about a halfway stop, where to stay/ what to do in Montreal or the surrounding area? The kids are experienced travelers and can tolerate long rides. Are there apartments for rent in Montreal? We plan to stay 7-10 days.
Trip from Baltimore to Montreal in August with 2 girl and 1 boy teenager
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 Universal studios/Orlando
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 11 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 12 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 USA with a 3 year old
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 22 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 23 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 24 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 25 Dividing time in Grand Canyon