Colorado family flying into Boston early October, 2013 where we will stay a couple of days to see the historic sites, then pick up a rented RV and would like to see the Fall Foliage by driving through a bit of Main, Vermont, NY (want to stop by Niagara Falls), Toronto and eventually end up near Detroit, MI where we will drop off the RV and fly back to Colorado. Can you help with a suggested trip plan? We have a total of 8 nights for this trip.
Trip Challenge-RV Trip Plan Needed Boston, MA to Michigan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 3 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 4 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 5 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 6 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 7 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 8 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 9 San Fransisco to LA
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah