Colorado family flying into Boston early October, 2013 where we will stay a couple of days to see the historic sites, then pick up a rented RV and would like to see the Fall Foliage by driving through a bit of Main, Vermont, NY (want to stop by Niagara Falls), Toronto and eventually end up near Detroit, MI where we will drop off the RV and fly back to Colorado. Can you help with a suggested trip plan? We have a total of 8 nights for this trip.
Trip Challenge-RV Trip Plan Needed Boston, MA to Michigan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 2 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 3 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 7 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 8 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 9 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 10 Green Flea in NYC
- 11 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 12 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 13 Orlando in March
- 14 New England September
- 15 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 16 Ackislander
- 17 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 18 Cross Country RV Trip
- 19 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 20 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 21 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 24 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 25 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?