Colorado family flying into Boston early October, 2013 where we will stay a couple of days to see the historic sites, then pick up a rented RV and would like to see the Fall Foliage by driving through a bit of Main, Vermont, NY (want to stop by Niagara Falls), Toronto and eventually end up near Detroit, MI where we will drop off the RV and fly back to Colorado. Can you help with a suggested trip plan? We have a total of 8 nights for this trip.
Trip Challenge-RV Trip Plan Needed Boston, MA to Michigan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 USA with a 3 year old
- 5 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 6 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Alaska
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 14 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 15 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 19 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 20 Universal studios/Orlando
- 21 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed