I will be visiting Philadelphia mid-April. One hobby of mine is to visit all 50 state capitols. (Already have Harrisburg and Annapolis)Is Trenton an easy day trip from Philly? Looks like about two hour drive. Other than the Capitol building, anything else to do there? If not, could I combine a swing through Valley Forge with a run over to Trenton. I know what some people think of New Jersey, but being this close to Trenton, I can check one more city off the list. Thanks.
Trenton, New Jersey from Philly (Day trip?)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 General Utah planning questions
- 2 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 3 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 4 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 From Seattle airport to the city
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 9 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 10 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Dining in Manhattan
- 13 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 14 New York City Christmas Trip
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 17 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 18 Colorado Skiing
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 24 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 25 Northern West Coast Road Trip