I will be visiting Philadelphia mid-April. One hobby of mine is to visit all 50 state capitols. (Already have Harrisburg and Annapolis)Is Trenton an easy day trip from Philly? Looks like about two hour drive. Other than the Capitol building, anything else to do there? If not, could I combine a swing through Valley Forge with a run over to Trenton. I know what some people think of New Jersey, but being this close to Trenton, I can check one more city off the list. Thanks.
Trenton, New Jersey from Philly (Day trip?)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross Country RV Trip
- 2 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 3 Active Vacation
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 6 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 7 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 8 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 9 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 10 Portland, OR hotel question
- 11 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 12 Northern California in February
- 13 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 14 Mother Daughter Trip
- 15 Yosemite in Winter
- 16 Florida or caribbean
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 Orlando in March
- 19 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 20 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 21 Miami Marlins
- 22 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 25 Quick SoCal question