My husband, friends and I will be traveling to Mackinac Island later this summer. We would like to stay two nights in the Traverse City area and then one night in Mackinaw before visiting the Mackinac Island. We are interested in visiting some of the wine vineyards on the LeeLanau Penninsula and spending at least one day at Sleeping Bear Dunes hiking etc. I would really appreciate any recommendations for places to stay. Also, any favorites with the vineyards/wineries? Thank you.
Traverse City--Mackinaw City
View all United States activity »
- 1 Madison Square Garden
- 2 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 10 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 13 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 14 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 15 Biloxi questions again
- 16 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 17 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 18 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 21 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 24 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 25 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?