My husband, friends and I will be traveling to Mackinac Island later this summer. We would like to stay two nights in the Traverse City area and then one night in Mackinaw before visiting the Mackinac Island. We are interested in visiting some of the wine vineyards on the LeeLanau Penninsula and spending at least one day at Sleeping Bear Dunes hiking etc. I would really appreciate any recommendations for places to stay. Also, any favorites with the vineyards/wineries? Thank you.
Traverse City--Mackinaw City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 culpepper
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 13 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 14 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly