I am planning a trip in mid October with 4 year old twin girls. We will fly from NYC to Las Vegas and have one week. We want to visit Zion and Bryce. I am having a difficult time navigating the distance from Las Vegas to the parks. We'll probably start with a bang and drive from the airport to Springdale. After two days drive to Bryce. Question is, where to stop on the way back to Vegas? Any great/interesting/special hotels or stopping places? Should we go all the way back to Vegas and spend a night there before getting on the plane home?
Any special activiites that shouldn't be missed with the girls?
Thanks for any input!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 2 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 3 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 4 Beer Bar - NYC
- 5 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 6 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 7 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 8 First Trip to New Mexico
- 9 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 10 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 11 Seattle?
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 14 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 15 costco Big island
- 16 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 17 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 18 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 20 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 21 Wedding gifts?
- 22 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 23 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 24 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 25 Layover