I am planning a trip in mid October with 4 year old twin girls. We will fly from NYC to Las Vegas and have one week. We want to visit Zion and Bryce. I am having a difficult time navigating the distance from Las Vegas to the parks. We'll probably start with a bang and drive from the airport to Springdale. After two days drive to Bryce. Question is, where to stop on the way back to Vegas? Any great/interesting/special hotels or stopping places? Should we go all the way back to Vegas and spend a night there before getting on the plane home?
Any special activiites that shouldn't be missed with the girls?
Thanks for any input!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h care 24/7
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 Hawaii and...where?
- 4 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 5 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 6 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 7 Marfa/Big Bend
- 8 usa roadtrip
- 9 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 10 DC Restaurants
- 11 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 12 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 13 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 14 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 15 JFK to Washington
- 16 Phoenix for the weekend
- 17 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 18 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 19 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 20 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 21 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 22 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 23 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 24 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot