I am planning a trip in mid October with 4 year old twin girls. We will fly from NYC to Las Vegas and have one week. We want to visit Zion and Bryce. I am having a difficult time navigating the distance from Las Vegas to the parks. We'll probably start with a bang and drive from the airport to Springdale. After two days drive to Bryce. Question is, where to stop on the way back to Vegas? Any great/interesting/special hotels or stopping places? Should we go all the way back to Vegas and spend a night there before getting on the plane home?
Any special activiites that shouldn't be missed with the girls?
Thanks for any input!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 3 Driving Alaska
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 March in New Mexico
- 6 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 7 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 8 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 9 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 10 Back from the Big Easy
- 11 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 12 Cross country tips
- 13 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 14 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Parka in PA during February?
- 17 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 18 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 19 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 20 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 21 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 22 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 23 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car