I am planning a trip in mid October with 4 year old twin girls. We will fly from NYC to Las Vegas and have one week. We want to visit Zion and Bryce. I am having a difficult time navigating the distance from Las Vegas to the parks. We'll probably start with a bang and drive from the airport to Springdale. After two days drive to Bryce. Question is, where to stop on the way back to Vegas? Any great/interesting/special hotels or stopping places? Should we go all the way back to Vegas and spend a night there before getting on the plane home?
Any special activiites that shouldn't be missed with the girls?
Thanks for any input!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 4 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 5 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 6 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 7 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 8 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 9 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 10 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 11 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 12 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 13 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 14 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 15 limited mobility for Savannah
- 16 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 17 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 18 Northwest Passage
- 19 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 20 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 21 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 22 Northwest Car Trip
- 23 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 24 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 25 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!