I am planning a trip in mid October with 4 year old twin girls. We will fly from NYC to Las Vegas and have one week. We want to visit Zion and Bryce. I am having a difficult time navigating the distance from Las Vegas to the parks. We'll probably start with a bang and drive from the airport to Springdale. After two days drive to Bryce. Question is, where to stop on the way back to Vegas? Any great/interesting/special hotels or stopping places? Should we go all the way back to Vegas and spend a night there before getting on the plane home?
Any special activiites that shouldn't be missed with the girls?
Thanks for any input!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 4 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 5 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 6 Florida keys trip
- 7 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 8 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 9 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 10 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 11 Skagway
- 12 Retiring in NM?
- 13 Chicago to Charleston
- 14 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 15 How many states have you been to?
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 18 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 19 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 20 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 21 Honeymoon out west.
- 22 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 23 Route Planning for East USA
- 24 Utah National Parks visit
- 25 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?