I am planning a trip in mid October with 4 year old twin girls. We will fly from NYC to Las Vegas and have one week. We want to visit Zion and Bryce. I am having a difficult time navigating the distance from Las Vegas to the parks. We'll probably start with a bang and drive from the airport to Springdale. After two days drive to Bryce. Question is, where to stop on the way back to Vegas? Any great/interesting/special hotels or stopping places? Should we go all the way back to Vegas and spend a night there before getting on the plane home?
Any special activiites that shouldn't be missed with the girls?
Thanks for any input!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 2 Island Hopping. Need #1 things to do on each island.
- 3 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 6 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 7 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 8 Grand Canyon hike
- 9 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 10 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 11 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 12 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 13 Quick Acela Questions
- 14 Please help me with directions
- 15 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 16 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 17 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 18 Florida for a while
- 19 Yoga Retreats
- 20 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 21 Florida apartments/condos?
- 22 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 23 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 24 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 25 8 Days in Colorado - First time