We are driving from n.c. to nantucket with our dog....are planning on making an overnight stop somewhere around Mystic, CT, but our plans are very flexible...Does anyone know of any neat state park areas or towns where we could spend the night? were thinking about mystic, but starting to sound too "commercial" for us...any insight appreciated...
Travelling with dog....
View all United States activity »
- 1 Vero Beach FL
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 6 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 7 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 11 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 12 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 13 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 14 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 15 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Grand Canyon in March?
- 23 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 24 California Tour Groups?
- 25 Hotel near Public Theater