We are thinking of going to Vermont with our kids, ages 4 and 7, in August and would love some feedback on what part of Vermont to stay in and potential accommodations and activities. We would love to show our kids the mountains so being close by would be great. Thanks in advance for your help!
Travelling to Vermont with Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, OR hotel question
- 2 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 3 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 4 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 5 Northern California in February
- 6 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 7 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 8 Mother Daughter Trip
- 9 Yosemite in Winter
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 Deep South sept 2015
- 12 Orlando in March
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 15 Miami Marlins
- 16 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 17 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 20 Active Vacation
- 21 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 22 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 23 Quick SoCal question
- 24 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 25 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)