We are thinking of going to Vermont with our kids, ages 4 and 7, in August and would love some feedback on what part of Vermont to stay in and potential accommodations and activities. We would love to show our kids the mountains so being close by would be great. Thanks in advance for your help!
Travelling to Vermont with Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Restaurants
- 2 Dining in D.C.
- 3 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 4 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 5 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 8 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 9 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Washington DC Metro
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 15 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 16 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 17 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 18 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 19 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 20 Alaska cruise and land
- 21 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 22 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 24 NYC taxi vs car service
- 25 rain in Kauai