We are thinking of going to Vermont with our kids, ages 4 and 7, in August and would love some feedback on what part of Vermont to stay in and potential accommodations and activities. We would love to show our kids the mountains so being close by would be great. Thanks in advance for your help!
Travelling to Vermont with Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 2 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 3 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 4 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 5 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 6 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 7 Temecula< CA
- 8 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 9 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 10 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 13 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 14 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 18 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 19 Transportation help in Philly
- 20 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 21 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 22 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 23 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 24 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 25 Hilton Midtown New York