We are planning a driving trip from San Fransisco to Montana through Nevada and Idaho at the end of March beginning of April next year. We are curious to know what the weather and roads might be like during that time of year to travel. We are planning on staying on the Interstate as much as possible. Also how long is the drive?
Thanks for the info.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 2 Denver to Yellowstone
- 3 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 4 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 5 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 6 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 7 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 8 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 9 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 10 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 11 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 12 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 13 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 14 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 15 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 16 hotel in NYC
- 17 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 18 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 19 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 20 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 21 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 22 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 23 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 24 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 25 October New England Honeymoon??