We are planning a driving trip from San Fransisco to Montana through Nevada and Idaho at the end of March beginning of April next year. We are curious to know what the weather and roads might be like during that time of year to travel. We are planning on staying on the Interstate as much as possible. Also how long is the drive?
Thanks for the info.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand American Road Trip!
- 2 Grand Teton Questions
- 3 Your favourite places in New York City
- 4 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 5 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 6 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 7 Rules of the Subway
- 8 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 9 Grand Teton Questuons
- 10 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 11 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 12 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 13 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 14 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 15 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 16 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 17 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 18 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 19 Mystic CT
- 20 Alabama trip in Dec
- 21 Las vegas +21
- 22 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 23 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 24 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 25 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion