We are planning a driving trip from San Fransisco to Montana through Nevada and Idaho at the end of March beginning of April next year. We are curious to know what the weather and roads might be like during that time of year to travel. We are planning on staying on the Interstate as much as possible. Also how long is the drive?
Thanks for the info.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 2 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 3 Acadia National Park
- 4 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 5 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 6 Traveling with an infant
- 7 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 8 Birthday vacation ideas
- 9 Kauai helicopter flight
- 10 Colorado Hiking in September
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 13 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 14 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 15 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 16 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 17 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 18 Key West, FL
- 19 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 22 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 23 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 24 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 25 Ybor City - Best accommodation??