We are planning a driving trip from San Fransisco to Montana through Nevada and Idaho at the end of March beginning of April next year. We are curious to know what the weather and roads might be like during that time of year to travel. We are planning on staying on the Interstate as much as possible. Also how long is the drive?
Thanks for the info.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 2 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 3 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 4 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 5 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 6 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 7 Coffee in Boston?
- 8 Nashville Never Been
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 13 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 14 Traveling in winter
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 17 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 New orleans recs for family
- 20 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 23 Uber boston
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 Steamboat Springs, CO