hope you can help, my husband is travelling to Bar Harbour for a couple of days, then wanting to go to Halifax, NS for a couple of days and then to Pittsburgh, other than keep flying back to JFK, is there an easier way? My husband doesnt drive so reliant on public transport.... finding it really difficult, may have to even cancel the trip.......
We have a friend in Halifax who can drive to pick him up - maybe a ferry to Digby ( but then how to get to the terminal from Bar Harbour???
I used to be a travel agent and im pulling my hair out! Please Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://pre-workoutideas.com/vlamorous/
- 2 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 3 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 4 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 5 http://www.skinscam.com/vitanoria-bewertungen/
- 6 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 7 Ankara Escort
- 8 Park City- handicapped
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 11 San Francisco first visit.
- 12 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 13 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 14 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 Renting a car with DWAI
- 17 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 18 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 19 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 20 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 21 Yellowstone in early May
- 22 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui