hope you can help, my husband is travelling to Bar Harbour for a couple of days, then wanting to go to Halifax, NS for a couple of days and then to Pittsburgh, other than keep flying back to JFK, is there an easier way? My husband doesnt drive so reliant on public transport.... finding it really difficult, may have to even cancel the trip.......
We have a friend in Halifax who can drive to pick him up - maybe a ferry to Digby ( but then how to get to the terminal from Bar Harbour???
I used to be a travel agent and im pulling my hair out! Please Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 3 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 4 OHare car service north suburbs
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 Yellowstone
- 7 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 8 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 9 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 10 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 11 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 12 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 13 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 14 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 15 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 Page, AZ area
- 18 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 19 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 20 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 21 Traveling Alone
- 22 Northern California Redwoods
- 23 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 24 Redwoods National Park
- 25 Looking for Panhandle advice