hope you can help, my husband is travelling to Bar Harbour for a couple of days, then wanting to go to Halifax, NS for a couple of days and then to Pittsburgh, other than keep flying back to JFK, is there an easier way? My husband doesnt drive so reliant on public transport.... finding it really difficult, may have to even cancel the trip.......
We have a friend in Halifax who can drive to pick him up - maybe a ferry to Digby ( but then how to get to the terminal from Bar Harbour???
I used to be a travel agent and im pulling my hair out! Please Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/gainxt/
- 2 Are you looking Carpet Cleaning Service in California?
- 3 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/magic-rock-male-enhancement/
- 4 Parka in PA during February?
- 5 Are you looking Essence of Modern Dental Tourism?
- 6 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 7 http://blogmium.com/lux-allure-ageless-moisturizer/
- 8 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 9 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 10 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 11 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 14 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 15 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 16 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 17 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 18 IAH to HOU Questions
- 19 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 20 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 21 Jazzfest side trips
- 22 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 23 March in New Mexico
- 24 No Spam this morning!!
- 25 San Francisco transit options