hope you can help, my husband is travelling to Bar Harbour for a couple of days, then wanting to go to Halifax, NS for a couple of days and then to Pittsburgh, other than keep flying back to JFK, is there an easier way? My husband doesnt drive so reliant on public transport.... finding it really difficult, may have to even cancel the trip.......
We have a friend in Halifax who can drive to pick him up - maybe a ferry to Digby ( but then how to get to the terminal from Bar Harbour???
I used to be a travel agent and im pulling my hair out! Please Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 2 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 Retiring in NM?
- 5 Chicago to Charleston
- 6 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 7 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 8 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 9 How many states have you been to?
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 Skagway
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 16 Honeymoon out west.
- 17 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 18 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia