hope you can help, my husband is travelling to Bar Harbour for a couple of days, then wanting to go to Halifax, NS for a couple of days and then to Pittsburgh, other than keep flying back to JFK, is there an easier way? My husband doesnt drive so reliant on public transport.... finding it really difficult, may have to even cancel the trip.......
We have a friend in Halifax who can drive to pick him up - maybe a ferry to Digby ( but then how to get to the terminal from Bar Harbour???
I used to be a travel agent and im pulling my hair out! Please Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 2 Sage Support Phone Number 1 (800) 927 2480 Sage 50 Support Phone Number
- 3 AOL 1877:242:8594 Password Reset Contact JIO Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 4 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 5 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 6 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 7 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 8 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 9 Another Great DC Trip
- 10 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 11 Novel in Progress
- 12 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 13 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 14 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 15 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 16 Short Notice
- 17 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 18 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 19 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 20 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 21 Inn at Key West
- 22 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 23 Black History Museum
- 24 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 25 Chicago 2017