I'm planning a family touring trip this July / August and our itinerary (at the moment) takes us from Vegas with next stop Yosemite. I see that we need approx 8 hrs for this however is it advisable to cross Death Valley in one hit? We'd obviously leave Vegas very early but just wanted to get some ideas from anyone who has taken this route. We're travelling from the UK and are used to long drives across Europe but not so used to the desert!
Travelling from Las Vegas to Yosemite
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 3 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 4 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 5 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 6 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 7 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 8 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 Minneapolis Hotel
- 13 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 14 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 15 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 16 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 17 Washington Wineries
- 18 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 19 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 20 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 21 Seward to Anchorage
- 22 California, Northern
- 23 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 24 New York City Parking
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway