I'm planning a family touring trip this July / August and our itinerary (at the moment) takes us from Vegas with next stop Yosemite. I see that we need approx 8 hrs for this however is it advisable to cross Death Valley in one hit? We'd obviously leave Vegas very early but just wanted to get some ideas from anyone who has taken this route. We're travelling from the UK and are used to long drives across Europe but not so used to the desert!
Travelling from Las Vegas to Yosemite
View all United States activity »
- 1 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 15 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 Vero Beach FL
- 18 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 25 San Antonio