I am considering a Sirius radio system, and am interested in the units you can use at home and in the car. Does anyone have any experience with these units or the system ? I gave up cable tv long ago and I don't miss it, but listen to the radio alot and the programs they offer seem like a good thing...I have never had a satellite based unit so I am not sure ho reliable they are in weather, with trees, etc ? Thank you in advance for any info you can offer.
Traveling with SIRIUS radio, do they work good in the car ? How does weather affect the signal ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 2 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 3 new york subway help please
- 4 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 5 Boston to see Sargent works
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 7 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 8 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 9 Moving out of states from Florida
- 10 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 11 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 12 Atlanta to LA
- 13 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 14 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 15 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 16 Things to do in La Jolla
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 19 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 20 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 21 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 22 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 25 Things to do in Key West