I am considering a Sirius radio system, and am interested in the units you can use at home and in the car. Does anyone have any experience with these units or the system ? I gave up cable tv long ago and I don't miss it, but listen to the radio alot and the programs they offer seem like a good thing...I have never had a satellite based unit so I am not sure ho reliable they are in weather, with trees, etc ? Thank you in advance for any info you can offer.
Traveling with SIRIUS radio, do they work good in the car ? How does weather affect the signal ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 3 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions