I am considering a Sirius radio system, and am interested in the units you can use at home and in the car. Does anyone have any experience with these units or the system ? I gave up cable tv long ago and I don't miss it, but listen to the radio alot and the programs they offer seem like a good thing...I have never had a satellite based unit so I am not sure ho reliable they are in weather, with trees, etc ? Thank you in advance for any info you can offer.
Traveling with SIRIUS radio, do they work good in the car ? How does weather affect the signal ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City and New England
- 2 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 5 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 6 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 7 Christmas weather?
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 14 Big island itinerary
- 15 Thousand Islands
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 18 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 21 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 24 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014