What would be a great fun place to go with my two late 20 year old sons and husband next June for 5 days? We love being busy, being outdoors, sightseeing (not much on indoor museums), maybe the beach for a couple hours to relax. We are from Michigan. Thanks.
Traveling with my two late twenty year old sons
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 3 Backpacking in April
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Cape Cod in early April
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 11 united and carry-ons
- 12 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 13 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 14 replica designer handbags
- 15 Portland Maine Hotels
- 16 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 19 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 20 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 23 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde