My husband and I are planning a trip to the Florida Keys with our 3 children, Ages from 1 and a half to 10. We are wanting to know if there is better times to go throughout the year then others? We are also looking for attractions to keep the kids busy but also not run all around the city everyday. Places to stay that have close attractions would be great so, anyone have any ideas please let me know. Thank you.
Traveling to the Florida Keys.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 7 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Asheville NC without a car
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown