My husband and I are planning a trip to the Florida Keys with our 3 children, Ages from 1 and a half to 10. We are wanting to know if there is better times to go throughout the year then others? We are also looking for attractions to keep the kids busy but also not run all around the city everyday. Places to stay that have close attractions would be great so, anyone have any ideas please let me know. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch NFL Football 25 September 2016 Live
- 2 Hiking 'the wave'
- 3 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 4 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 5 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 6 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 7 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 8 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 9 las vegas anyone
- 10 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 11 Restaurant Help Needed
- 12 Finding Steve Perry
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 14 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 15 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 16 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 17 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 18 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 19 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 20 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 21 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 22 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 23 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 24 Foliage in Vermont
- 25 las vegas anyone