My husband and I are planning a trip to the Florida Keys with our 3 children, Ages from 1 and a half to 10. We are wanting to know if there is better times to go throughout the year then others? We are also looking for attractions to keep the kids busy but also not run all around the city everyday. Places to stay that have close attractions would be great so, anyone have any ideas please let me know. Thank you.
Traveling to the Florida Keys.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City and New England
- 2 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 3 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 6 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 8 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 9 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 10 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 11 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Best Destination in USA
- 18 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 19 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 20 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 21 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 22 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 23 x mas
- 24 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 25 US 101 closed N of Florence