My husband and I are planning a trip to the Florida Keys with our 3 children, Ages from 1 and a half to 10. We are wanting to know if there is better times to go throughout the year then others? We are also looking for attractions to keep the kids busy but also not run all around the city everyday. Places to stay that have close attractions would be great so, anyone have any ideas please let me know. Thank you.
Traveling to the Florida Keys.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 3 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Washington, DC to Boston
- 10 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 11 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 12 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 13 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 17 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 18 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 19 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach