My husband and I are planning a trip to the Florida Keys with our 3 children, Ages from 1 and a half to 10. We are wanting to know if there is better times to go throughout the year then others? We are also looking for attractions to keep the kids busy but also not run all around the city everyday. Places to stay that have close attractions would be great so, anyone have any ideas please let me know. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 2 Beaches in Incline Village
- 3 Coffee in Boston?
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 6 Florida vacation
- 7 Later Winter around Mobile
- 8 a short trip to san francisco
- 9 Key West luxury hotels
- 10 Change planes in Atlanta
- 11 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 12 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 13 Trip to USA in July
- 14 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 15 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 19 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 20 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 21 I95
- 22 Florida keys trip
- 23 Wine Country
- 24 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 25 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s