My husband and I are planning a trip to the Florida Keys with our 3 children, Ages from 1 and a half to 10. We are wanting to know if there is better times to go throughout the year then others? We are also looking for attractions to keep the kids busy but also not run all around the city everyday. Places to stay that have close attractions would be great so, anyone have any ideas please let me know. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 2 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 3 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 4 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 5 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 6 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 7 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 8 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 9 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 10 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 11 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 12 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 13 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 14 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 15 Boston waterfront Italian
- 16 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 17 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 18 Kids Vacation Place
- 19 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 20 Napa valley getaway
- 21 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 22 Day in Spokane
- 23 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 24 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 25 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego