My husband and I are planning a trip to the Florida Keys with our 3 children, Ages from 1 and a half to 10. We are wanting to know if there is better times to go throughout the year then others? We are also looking for attractions to keep the kids busy but also not run all around the city everyday. Places to stay that have close attractions would be great so, anyone have any ideas please let me know. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 2 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 3 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 4 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 5 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 6 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 7 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 11 Which island for R&R?
- 12 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 13 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 14 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 15 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 16 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 17 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 18 Yellowstone
- 19 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 20 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 21 San Antonio shopping
- 22 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 23 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 24 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 25 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island