My husband and I are planning a trip to the Florida Keys with our 3 children, Ages from 1 and a half to 10. We are wanting to know if there is better times to go throughout the year then others? We are also looking for attractions to keep the kids busy but also not run all around the city everyday. Places to stay that have close attractions would be great so, anyone have any ideas please let me know. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 2 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 3 NYC For The Day
- 4 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 5 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 6 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 7 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 8 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 9 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 10 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 11 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 12 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 13 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 US whole month of January where to
- 16 Need help nailing down the details
- 17 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 18 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 19 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 20 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 21 See Alaska by train
- 22 Telluride and Silverton
- 23 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 24 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 25 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation