We are traveling with our 1 year old and plan on spending days by the beach in South County (which we don't mind driving to) and want to stay in a hotel or b&b with restaurants, shopping etc. close by. Anyone know the area and recommend which town to stay in? We don't want a sleepy town with nothing to do at night. But also want to stay within 20 minutes or so of the best beaches! I love all the advice everyone gives, it's so helpful. Thanks in advance!
Traveling to South County, RI in July-Stay in Westerly or Providence or Newport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 2 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 3 Anyone there to help me!
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Calf trip
- 10 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 14 West Maui Restaurants
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas