I plan on visiting Salem and am wondering should I avoid the town on the weekends due to tourism and instead see it during the week?. In mid October in this part of the state are you still seeing the leaves change colors or is it past peak? I will be staying in Gloucester and would like to see some of the surrounding small towns, sites, etc. Any thoughts on any "must see" points of interest. Also I like the thought of exploring some shops which are unique to this area.
Traveling to Salem-Gloucester in mid October and staying for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 2 charlotte
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 5 New York City in April
- 6 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 9 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 san fran sightseeing
- 13 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 14 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 15 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 16 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 17 Baytown, Texas
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Moving from VA to CT
- 20 New Orleans pictures
- 21 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 22 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 23 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?