I plan on visiting Salem and am wondering should I avoid the town on the weekends due to tourism and instead see it during the week?. In mid October in this part of the state are you still seeing the leaves change colors or is it past peak? I will be staying in Gloucester and would like to see some of the surrounding small towns, sites, etc. Any thoughts on any "must see" points of interest. Also I like the thought of exploring some shops which are unique to this area.
Traveling to Salem-Gloucester in mid October and staying for 4 days
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 5 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 6 Biloxi questions again
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 10 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 11 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 19 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 20 Vero Beach FL
- 21 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 22 Question about Boulder area
- 23 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn