I plan on visiting Salem and am wondering should I avoid the town on the weekends due to tourism and instead see it during the week?. In mid October in this part of the state are you still seeing the leaves change colors or is it past peak? I will be staying in Gloucester and would like to see some of the surrounding small towns, sites, etc. Any thoughts on any "must see" points of interest. Also I like the thought of exploring some shops which are unique to this area.
Traveling to Salem-Gloucester in mid October and staying for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the New York subway safe?
- 2 Chicago Questions
- 3 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 4 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 5 Top Resorts in Hawaii
- 6 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 7 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 8 Round trip from Chicago
- 9 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 10 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 11 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 12 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 13 Where to from Tampa?
- 14 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 18 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 19 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 20 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 21 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 22 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 23 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 24 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 25 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please