I plan on visiting Salem and am wondering should I avoid the town on the weekends due to tourism and instead see it during the week?. In mid October in this part of the state are you still seeing the leaves change colors or is it past peak? I will be staying in Gloucester and would like to see some of the surrounding small towns, sites, etc. Any thoughts on any "must see" points of interest. Also I like the thought of exploring some shops which are unique to this area.
Traveling to Salem-Gloucester in mid October and staying for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip advice from TN to TX
- 2 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 3 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 4 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 5 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 6 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 7 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 8 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 9 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 10 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 11 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 12 Clearwater FL area
- 13 san diego or nearby area
- 14 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 15 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 16 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 17 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 18 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 19 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 20 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 21 Charleston, SC help
- 22 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 23 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 24 middlebury vt snow
- 25 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah