I plan on visiting Salem and am wondering should I avoid the town on the weekends due to tourism and instead see it during the week?. In mid October in this part of the state are you still seeing the leaves change colors or is it past peak? I will be staying in Gloucester and would like to see some of the surrounding small towns, sites, etc. Any thoughts on any "must see" points of interest. Also I like the thought of exploring some shops which are unique to this area.
Traveling to Salem-Gloucester in mid October and staying for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 2 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 5 San Francisco - Anyone use Rover app for Muni tracking?
- 6 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 San Francisco itinerary help
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 11 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 12 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 17 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 18 Brooklyn why?
- 19 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 20 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 21 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint