I could greatly benefit from some advice here! I am a student at UNC,Chaple Hill (NC) and it would be my last chance to see NY at its best during the Winter break.I do not have much money but both my wife and I are too keen to miss the opportunity.Manhattan hotels are exorbitant!!An absolute heart breaker
We would be reaching on the 24th and staying on till the 2nd of Jan.We found a couple of hotels in NJ affordable.Edison Hotel,NJ and Days Inn at Woodbridge.We would be staying for a good 9 days and would be commuting to NY as a tourist almost daily.Would it be safe to commute at odd hours?Any advice which would help us plan our trip better is greatly welcome!We plan to buy the Unlimited weekly Pass (MTA) and were in two minds about the New York Pass.
Traveling to NY as a student tourist in Xmas and New Years
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Question about Boulder area
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 5 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 8 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 9 Grand Canyon in March?
- 10 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 11 California Tour Groups?
- 12 Hotel near Public Theater
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 19 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 20 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 21 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 22 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 23 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 24 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 25 Philadelphia or Chicago