I could greatly benefit from some advice here! I am a student at UNC,Chaple Hill (NC) and it would be my last chance to see NY at its best during the Winter break.I do not have much money but both my wife and I are too keen to miss the opportunity.Manhattan hotels are exorbitant!!An absolute heart breaker
We would be reaching on the 24th and staying on till the 2nd of Jan.We found a couple of hotels in NJ affordable.Edison Hotel,NJ and Days Inn at Woodbridge.We would be staying for a good 9 days and would be commuting to NY as a tourist almost daily.Would it be safe to commute at odd hours?Any advice which would help us plan our trip better is greatly welcome!We plan to buy the Unlimited weekly Pass (MTA) and were in two minds about the New York Pass.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 3 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 4 Universal Studios vacation
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 Everything you need to know about Mobile Strike Hack
- 8 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 9 Nitrobuild Plus - Best Testosterone booster Formula
- 10 Read!! http://trexmusclesite.com/megadrol-testosterone-booster/
- 11 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 12 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 13 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 14 Why people need Fake Driver's Licenses now days?
- 15 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 16 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 17 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 18 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 19 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 20 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 21 Rules of the NY Subway
- 22 Food Festival Tour
- 23 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 24 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 25 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
Traveling to NY as a student tourist in Xmas and New Years