I could greatly benefit from some advice here! I am a student at UNC,Chaple Hill (NC) and it would be my last chance to see NY at its best during the Winter break.I do not have much money but both my wife and I are too keen to miss the opportunity.Manhattan hotels are exorbitant!!An absolute heart breaker
We would be reaching on the 24th and staying on till the 2nd of Jan.We found a couple of hotels in NJ affordable.Edison Hotel,NJ and Days Inn at Woodbridge.We would be staying for a good 9 days and would be commuting to NY as a tourist almost daily.Would it be safe to commute at odd hours?Any advice which would help us plan our trip better is greatly welcome!We plan to buy the Unlimited weekly Pass (MTA) and were in two minds about the New York Pass.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 2 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 3 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 4 Apple Dental Group
- 5 BeeHive Assisted Living Floydada TX - Dementia & Senior Care Facility
- 6 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 9 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 10 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 11 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 12 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 15 Colorado itinerary
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 18 Hawaii wedding
- 19 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 20 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 21 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 22 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 23 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 24 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 25 Oregon Coast question
Traveling to NY as a student tourist in Xmas and New Years