I could greatly benefit from some advice here! I am a student at UNC,Chaple Hill (NC) and it would be my last chance to see NY at its best during the Winter break.I do not have much money but both my wife and I are too keen to miss the opportunity.Manhattan hotels are exorbitant!!An absolute heart breaker
We would be reaching on the 24th and staying on till the 2nd of Jan.We found a couple of hotels in NJ affordable.Edison Hotel,NJ and Days Inn at Woodbridge.We would be staying for a good 9 days and would be commuting to NY as a tourist almost daily.Would it be safe to commute at odd hours?Any advice which would help us plan our trip better is greatly welcome!We plan to buy the Unlimited weekly Pass (MTA) and were in two minds about the New York Pass.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nutrivix-it/
- 2 florida gulf coast
- 3 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 4 Maui, early August
- 5 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 6 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 7 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 8 Road trip advice needed please
- 9 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 10 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 11 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 12 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 13 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 14 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 15 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 16 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 17 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 20 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 21 Family Trip advice please?!
- 22 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 23 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 24 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 25 Restaurant Recs in Boston
Traveling to NY as a student tourist in Xmas and New Years