I could greatly benefit from some advice here! I am a student at UNC,Chaple Hill (NC) and it would be my last chance to see NY at its best during the Winter break.I do not have much money but both my wife and I are too keen to miss the opportunity.Manhattan hotels are exorbitant!!An absolute heart breaker
We would be reaching on the 24th and staying on till the 2nd of Jan.We found a couple of hotels in NJ affordable.Edison Hotel,NJ and Days Inn at Woodbridge.We would be staying for a good 9 days and would be commuting to NY as a tourist almost daily.Would it be safe to commute at odd hours?Any advice which would help us plan our trip better is greatly welcome!We plan to buy the Unlimited weekly Pass (MTA) and were in two minds about the New York Pass.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://quicksupplementfact.com/neurocet/
- 2 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 3 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 4 Trip Starting from New York
- 5 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 7 Las vegas +21
- 8 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 11 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 12 Nilichik Ak.
- 13 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 14 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 15 Grand Teton Questions
- 16 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 17 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 18 Grand American Road Trip!
- 19 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 20 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 21 Rules of the Subway
- 22 Grand Teton Questuons
- 23 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 24 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 25 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
Traveling to NY as a student tourist in Xmas and New Years