I could greatly benefit from some advice here! I am a student at UNC,Chaple Hill (NC) and it would be my last chance to see NY at its best during the Winter break.I do not have much money but both my wife and I are too keen to miss the opportunity.Manhattan hotels are exorbitant!!An absolute heart breaker
We would be reaching on the 24th and staying on till the 2nd of Jan.We found a couple of hotels in NJ affordable.Edison Hotel,NJ and Days Inn at Woodbridge.We would be staying for a good 9 days and would be commuting to NY as a tourist almost daily.Would it be safe to commute at odd hours?Any advice which would help us plan our trip better is greatly welcome!We plan to buy the Unlimited weekly Pass (MTA) and were in two minds about the New York Pass.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7??
- 2 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 3 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 4 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 5 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 6 usa roadtrip
- 7 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 8 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 9 arizona rte 66
- 10 Where to live in the North East
- 11 Hawaii and...where?
- 12 Short Oregon Trip
- 13 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 14 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 15 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 16 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 17 Another Great DC Trip
- 18 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 19 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 20 Black History Museum
- 21 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 22 Chicago 2017
- 23 How much time in Badlands?
- 24 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 25 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
Traveling to NY as a student tourist in Xmas and New Years