Traveling end of May with my 2 adult daughters. Want to see best of New Mex and Az. then to Las vegas. Any suggestions? Our dilemma is that we want to fly to NM rent car. not sure what to see in NM. Plan only to go to Flagstaff or Williams Az then to Grand Canyon. We would like to take train in from Williams but thenwould need to backtrack be cause we want to see Lake Powell and possibly Bryce Canyon and Zion in Utah.Another option would be for day trip to utah sites from Vegas. Also any tips on good rates for top hotel in Vegas, Shows?etc.
traveling to new mexico arizona and on to las vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 12 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 22 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 23 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 24 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 25 A day in Dallas