Traveling end of May with my 2 adult daughters. Want to see best of New Mex and Az. then to Las vegas. Any suggestions? Our dilemma is that we want to fly to NM rent car. not sure what to see in NM. Plan only to go to Flagstaff or Williams Az then to Grand Canyon. We would like to take train in from Williams but thenwould need to backtrack be cause we want to see Lake Powell and possibly Bryce Canyon and Zion in Utah.Another option would be for day trip to utah sites from Vegas. Also any tips on good rates for top hotel in Vegas, Shows?etc.
traveling to new mexico arizona and on to las vegas
- 1 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 6 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 Cape Ann area
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 Kauai golf
- 13 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 16 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 17 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 18 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 19 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 20 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Minneapolis Hotel
- 23 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 24 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 25 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?