I'm going to be driving through Yellowstone from April 21-24 next year. I'll be coming from Western Idaho and going through Wyoming & Montana - then taking I90 east. From the looks of it, most of the roads for Yellowstone won't be open. I was hoping to go to Jackson to stay there for a night and then go up to Bozeman, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get through (?) Anyone have any suggestions on how I can see as much as I can? I'll basically just be driving as I'll have my dog with me. Any suggestions on travel routes would be helpful. I do want to see the Badlands & Custer's Last Stand too.
Traveling Through Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 4 Maui - Haleakala
- 5 California San Diego area lodging
- 6 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 7 Utah 2
- 8 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 9 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 10 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 11 Small group dining in Napa area
- 12 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 15 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 16 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 19 Las Vegas in March
- 20 Montana- what are must see places?
- 21 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 22 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 23 Sea world San Diego
- 24 Utah 2
- 25 Glacier National Park 10 Days