I'm going to be driving through Yellowstone from April 21-24 next year. I'll be coming from Western Idaho and going through Wyoming & Montana - then taking I90 east. From the looks of it, most of the roads for Yellowstone won't be open. I was hoping to go to Jackson to stay there for a night and then go up to Bozeman, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get through (?) Anyone have any suggestions on how I can see as much as I can? I'll basically just be driving as I'll have my dog with me. Any suggestions on travel routes would be helpful. I do want to see the Badlands & Custer's Last Stand too.
Traveling Through Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 2 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 3 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 4 Houston in September
- 5 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 6 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 7 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 8 late-night DC restaurant
- 9 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 10 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 13 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!