I'm going to be driving through Yellowstone from April 21-24 next year. I'll be coming from Western Idaho and going through Wyoming & Montana - then taking I90 east. From the looks of it, most of the roads for Yellowstone won't be open. I was hoping to go to Jackson to stay there for a night and then go up to Bozeman, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get through (?) Anyone have any suggestions on how I can see as much as I can? I'll basically just be driving as I'll have my dog with me. Any suggestions on travel routes would be helpful. I do want to see the Badlands & Custer's Last Stand too.
Traveling Through Yellowstone
View all United States activity »
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Grand Canyon in March?
- 25 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island