I'm going to be driving through Yellowstone from April 21-24 next year. I'll be coming from Western Idaho and going through Wyoming & Montana - then taking I90 east. From the looks of it, most of the roads for Yellowstone won't be open. I was hoping to go to Jackson to stay there for a night and then go up to Bozeman, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get through (?) Anyone have any suggestions on how I can see as much as I can? I'll basically just be driving as I'll have my dog with me. Any suggestions on travel routes would be helpful. I do want to see the Badlands & Custer's Last Stand too.
Traveling Through Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 California road trip
- 3 ONP help
- 4 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 5 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 8 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 9 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 10 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 11 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 12 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 13 Road Tour in Usa
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 So you love handbags!
- 16 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 17 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 18 replica designer handbags
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 21 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 22 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 23 Re-Visit DC
- 24 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 25 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)