I'm going to be driving through Yellowstone from April 21-24 next year. I'll be coming from Western Idaho and going through Wyoming & Montana - then taking I90 east. From the looks of it, most of the roads for Yellowstone won't be open. I was hoping to go to Jackson to stay there for a night and then go up to Bozeman, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get through (?) Anyone have any suggestions on how I can see as much as I can? I'll basically just be driving as I'll have my dog with me. Any suggestions on travel routes would be helpful. I do want to see the Badlands & Custer's Last Stand too.
Traveling Through Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 A day in Dallas
- 11 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 12 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Door County Suggestions
- 15 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 16 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 17 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 18 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 19 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 25 San Diego parks and attractions