I'm going to be driving through Yellowstone from April 21-24 next year. I'll be coming from Western Idaho and going through Wyoming & Montana - then taking I90 east. From the looks of it, most of the roads for Yellowstone won't be open. I was hoping to go to Jackson to stay there for a night and then go up to Bozeman, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get through (?) Anyone have any suggestions on how I can see as much as I can? I'll basically just be driving as I'll have my dog with me. Any suggestions on travel routes would be helpful. I do want to see the Badlands & Custer's Last Stand too.
Traveling Through Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 2 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 3 Maui - Haleakala
- 4 Condo Rental in Florida
- 5 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 8 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 9 planning a trip to US
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 12 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 13 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 14 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 15 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 16 Texas
- 17 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 18 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 19 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 20 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 21 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 22 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 23 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 24 10 day trip
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?