I'm going to be driving through Yellowstone from April 21-24 next year. I'll be coming from Western Idaho and going through Wyoming & Montana - then taking I90 east. From the looks of it, most of the roads for Yellowstone won't be open. I was hoping to go to Jackson to stay there for a night and then go up to Bozeman, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get through (?) Anyone have any suggestions on how I can see as much as I can? I'll basically just be driving as I'll have my dog with me. Any suggestions on travel routes would be helpful. I do want to see the Badlands & Custer's Last Stand too.
Traveling Through Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Key Largo, FL
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 7 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 8 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 15 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 Locker at JFK
- 21 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 San Diego