I'm going to be driving through Yellowstone from April 21-24 next year. I'll be coming from Western Idaho and going through Wyoming & Montana - then taking I90 east. From the looks of it, most of the roads for Yellowstone won't be open. I was hoping to go to Jackson to stay there for a night and then go up to Bozeman, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get through (?) Anyone have any suggestions on how I can see as much as I can? I'll basically just be driving as I'll have my dog with me. Any suggestions on travel routes would be helpful. I do want to see the Badlands & Custer's Last Stand too.
Traveling Through Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 2 San Diego Trip Report
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 7 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 11 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 12 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 13 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 20 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 21 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??