I'm going to be driving through Yellowstone from April 21-24 next year. I'll be coming from Western Idaho and going through Wyoming & Montana - then taking I90 east. From the looks of it, most of the roads for Yellowstone won't be open. I was hoping to go to Jackson to stay there for a night and then go up to Bozeman, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get through (?) Anyone have any suggestions on how I can see as much as I can? I'll basically just be driving as I'll have my dog with me. Any suggestions on travel routes would be helpful. I do want to see the Badlands & Custer's Last Stand too.
Traveling Through Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 2 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Barrow Alaska
- 5 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 6 Salt Lake City
- 7 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 8 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 9 Park City Utah
- 10 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Maine in latter half of September
- 13 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 14 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 15 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 16 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 17 Colorado trip
- 18 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 19 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 20 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 21 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 22 Alaska- Best tours
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 24 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 25 First visit in New Mexico