I'm going to be driving through Yellowstone from April 21-24 next year. I'll be coming from Western Idaho and going through Wyoming & Montana - then taking I90 east. From the looks of it, most of the roads for Yellowstone won't be open. I was hoping to go to Jackson to stay there for a night and then go up to Bozeman, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get through (?) Anyone have any suggestions on how I can see as much as I can? I'll basically just be driving as I'll have my dog with me. Any suggestions on travel routes would be helpful. I do want to see the Badlands & Custer's Last Stand too.
Traveling Through Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 3 What's new on Maui?
- 4 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 5 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 6 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 7 Christmas in TX
- 8 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 10 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 13 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 14 Tucson area flooding
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Refining my California Itinerary
- 17 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 18 Oregon Road Trip
- 19 Getaway
- 20 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 21 Moving to New Jersey
- 22 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 23 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 24 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto