I'm going to be driving through Yellowstone from April 21-24 next year. I'll be coming from Western Idaho and going through Wyoming & Montana - then taking I90 east. From the looks of it, most of the roads for Yellowstone won't be open. I was hoping to go to Jackson to stay there for a night and then go up to Bozeman, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get through (?) Anyone have any suggestions on how I can see as much as I can? I'll basically just be driving as I'll have my dog with me. Any suggestions on travel routes would be helpful. I do want to see the Badlands & Custer's Last Stand too.
Traveling Through Yellowstone
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calf trip
- 2 Anyone there to help me!
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 x mas
- 25 Trip to Niagara Falls