In mid-September we will be traveling through Montana and North Dakota. Haven't been to either state before and just wondering when driving across Montana which highway or Interstate would be best for seeing some beautiful scenery; and also what can I expect in North Dakota? We thought we'd drive across ND and then drop down to Iowa. Would sure appreciate any input.
Traveling Through Montana and N Dakota
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Universal studios/Orlando
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 16 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations