In mid-September we will be traveling through Montana and North Dakota. Haven't been to either state before and just wondering when driving across Montana which highway or Interstate would be best for seeing some beautiful scenery; and also what can I expect in North Dakota? We thought we'd drive across ND and then drop down to Iowa. Would sure appreciate any input.
Traveling Through Montana and N Dakota
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Alaska Trip Planning
- 5 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 6 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 7 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 8 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 9 New York City-New Things?
- 10 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 11 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 12 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 13 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 14 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 15 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 16 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 17 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 18 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 19 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 22 Kid School Admission
- 23 NYC hotel/July
- 24 Boston to see Sargent works
- 25 Southern Alabama trip report