In mid-September we will be traveling through Montana and North Dakota. Haven't been to either state before and just wondering when driving across Montana which highway or Interstate would be best for seeing some beautiful scenery; and also what can I expect in North Dakota? We thought we'd drive across ND and then drop down to Iowa. Would sure appreciate any input.
Traveling Through Montana and N Dakota
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 2 Grand Teton in October
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 5 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 6 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 7 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 8 adams morgan - safety
- 9 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 10 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 11 Morning in miami
- 12 Las Vegas must sees
- 13 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 14 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 15 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 16 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 17 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 18 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 19 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 20 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 21 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 22 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 23 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 24 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 25 US Southwest