In mid-September we will be traveling through Montana and North Dakota. Haven't been to either state before and just wondering when driving across Montana which highway or Interstate would be best for seeing some beautiful scenery; and also what can I expect in North Dakota? We thought we'd drive across ND and then drop down to Iowa. Would sure appreciate any input.
Traveling Through Montana and N Dakota
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara, California
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 4 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 5 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 6 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 7 Itinerary opinions
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 10 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 11 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 12 Charlotte restaurant help
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 16 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 19 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 20 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 21 Chicago trip
- 22 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 23 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Day trip to CT from NYC