In mid-September we will be traveling through Montana and North Dakota. Haven't been to either state before and just wondering when driving across Montana which highway or Interstate would be best for seeing some beautiful scenery; and also what can I expect in North Dakota? We thought we'd drive across ND and then drop down to Iowa. Would sure appreciate any input.
Traveling Through Montana and N Dakota
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 2 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 3 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 4 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 7 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 8 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 10 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 11 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 12 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 13 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 14 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 17 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 18 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 19 Utah restaurants
- 20 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 21 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 22 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 23 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 24 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 25 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai