In mid-September we will be traveling through Montana and North Dakota. Haven't been to either state before and just wondering when driving across Montana which highway or Interstate would be best for seeing some beautiful scenery; and also what can I expect in North Dakota? We thought we'd drive across ND and then drop down to Iowa. Would sure appreciate any input.
Traveling Through Montana and N Dakota
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio Hotels
- 2 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 7 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 9 Vegas hotels for families
- 10 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 11 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 12 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 13 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 14 Two airports to choose from?
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 17 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 20 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 23 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 24 layover
- 25 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?