In mid-September we will be traveling through Montana and North Dakota. Haven't been to either state before and just wondering when driving across Montana which highway or Interstate would be best for seeing some beautiful scenery; and also what can I expect in North Dakota? We thought we'd drive across ND and then drop down to Iowa. Would sure appreciate any input.
Traveling Through Montana and N Dakota
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Miami airport
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 4 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 5 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 6 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 12 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 13 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 16 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 17 culpepper
- 18 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 19 Chicago trip
- 20 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 21 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 22 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Santa Barbara, California
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver