We are planning a trip to the upper west coast (june 28th-July16th). I have read how difficult it is to cross the border by car. We will be renting a car in the US providing we start in the Us in Frisco or Washington. A few questions. Is it better to start in Frisco and drive up to Vancouver and will it be better to rent a car in US and then ferry to Vancouver and rent a car in Vancouver. We do not have any special itinerary. We will make a couple of reservations depending on where we start. Any suggestions will be welcome.
Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Biloxi questions again
- 4 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 5 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 6 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 7 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 8 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 9 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 10 Madison Square Garden
- 11 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans