I am planning on a road trip starting and ending in San Francisco. I was thinking staying over night in San Fransico. Leaving in the morning and drive south along the pacific coast highway. Staying somewhere, maybe Moneray overnight and then off to Santa Barbara. The next day drive to sequoia national park for two nights. Then over to Yosemit national park for two nights. Then drive back to San Fran for the last night. This is a rough iteneray. I have nine nights all together. Is this too much of an adventure to undertake? Should I simplify? Thanks for any advise
Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations