We are flying into San Francisco on 5/31/2013 driving to Yosemite to attend a meeting from 6/2-6/6. Then we want to drive to Highway 1 and drive down the coast to San Diego and fly home from there on 6/16. We are thinking of getting on Highway 1 at Half Moon Bay and traveling south. Does this sound feasible or should we pick up Highway 1 in Cambria?
Traveling highway 1 from San Francisco to San Diego
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 Halau hula Maui
- 4 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 8 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 9 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 10 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 11 Oahu Information
- 12 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 16 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 17 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 One day in Washington DC
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 23 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 24 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast