Hi everyone. I will be traveling from Newark NJ to Cape Cod MA soon and I want to avoid anything to do with NYC traffic and 95. I was thinking taking 287 to 87, then transferring over to 84, and taking that to 95 near Old Saybrook. I was wondering what everyone thought about this and if this would be a nicer drive or if there was another way. I'd rather drive an hour out of the way than sit in 30 minutes of traffic or city highway driving.
Traveling from northern NJ to Cape Cod. Want to avoid NYC traffic!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 6 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 7 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Asheville NC without a car
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown