Hi everyone. I will be traveling from Newark NJ to Cape Cod MA soon and I want to avoid anything to do with NYC traffic and 95. I was thinking taking 287 to 87, then transferring over to 84, and taking that to 95 near Old Saybrook. I was wondering what everyone thought about this and if this would be a nicer drive or if there was another way. I'd rather drive an hour out of the way than sit in 30 minutes of traffic or city highway driving.
Traveling from northern NJ to Cape Cod. Want to avoid NYC traffic!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 2 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 3 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 4 New York City and New England
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 8 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 9 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 10 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 11 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Best Destination in USA
- 18 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 19 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 20 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 21 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 22 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 23 x mas
- 24 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 25 US 101 closed N of Florence