Hi everyone. I will be traveling from Newark NJ to Cape Cod MA soon and I want to avoid anything to do with NYC traffic and 95. I was thinking taking 287 to 87, then transferring over to 84, and taking that to 95 near Old Saybrook. I was wondering what everyone thought about this and if this would be a nicer drive or if there was another way. I'd rather drive an hour out of the way than sit in 30 minutes of traffic or city highway driving.
Traveling from northern NJ to Cape Cod. Want to avoid NYC traffic!
- 1 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 2 American Airlines reservation question
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 5 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 9 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 10 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 11 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 14 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 15 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 16 Middlebury vt quickie
- 17 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 18 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 19 NYC
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 22 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 23 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Cheap Hotel in NY