Hi everyone. I will be traveling from Newark NJ to Cape Cod MA soon and I want to avoid anything to do with NYC traffic and 95. I was thinking taking 287 to 87, then transferring over to 84, and taking that to 95 near Old Saybrook. I was wondering what everyone thought about this and if this would be a nicer drive or if there was another way. I'd rather drive an hour out of the way than sit in 30 minutes of traffic or city highway driving.
Traveling from northern NJ to Cape Cod. Want to avoid NYC traffic!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 Boston/Fenway park
- 3 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 4 Atlanta with kids
- 5 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 6 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 7 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 11 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 17 Family Camp in Maine
- 18 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier