Hi everyone. I will be traveling from Newark NJ to Cape Cod MA soon and I want to avoid anything to do with NYC traffic and 95. I was thinking taking 287 to 87, then transferring over to 84, and taking that to 95 near Old Saybrook. I was wondering what everyone thought about this and if this would be a nicer drive or if there was another way. I'd rather drive an hour out of the way than sit in 30 minutes of traffic or city highway driving.
Traveling from northern NJ to Cape Cod. Want to avoid NYC traffic!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 3 Mokulele Airlines Voucher
- 4 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 7 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 8 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 9 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 10 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 11 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 12 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Backpacking in April
- 15 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 16 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 17 carousel bar nola
- 18 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 21 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 22 Big Sur?
- 23 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 24 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 25 NYC play advice needed