Alright so I'm traveling to nyc next week and staying at a hotel near times square. I had though of taking the airtrain at newark, then njtransit to penn station in new york and then a cab to the hotel. But then again that seemed like too much of a hassle. I then thought of taking a cab but since there's 4 of us and 4 huge bags then we would have to take 2 cabs and that would be too expensive. My last resort is to hire a shuttle service online. I read the bad rep that super shuttle has here so I thought of booking at airlink. What do you guys think? It's like 68 bucks... please please please advice me on this one!
Traveling from Newark airport to hotel in nyc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Brooklyn why?
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 WISCONSIN
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 10 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 15 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 19 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 20 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 21 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 22 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 23 Colorado in the summer!
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?