Alright so I'm traveling to nyc next week and staying at a hotel near times square. I had though of taking the airtrain at newark, then njtransit to penn station in new york and then a cab to the hotel. But then again that seemed like too much of a hassle. I then thought of taking a cab but since there's 4 of us and 4 huge bags then we would have to take 2 cabs and that would be too expensive. My last resort is to hire a shuttle service online. I read the bad rep that super shuttle has here so I thought of booking at airlink. What do you guys think? It's like 68 bucks... please please please advice me on this one!
Traveling from Newark airport to hotel in nyc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 2 New York City and New England
- 3 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 6 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 8 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 9 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 10 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 11 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Best Destination in USA
- 18 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 19 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 20 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 21 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 22 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 23 x mas
- 24 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 25 US 101 closed N of Florence