I am looking for the fastest, safest, most economical way to get my family of 5 and 2 dogs from LAX to the Long Beach Matson port to pick up my vehicle. If I can find a quick enough route to and from Long Beach (3hrs or less), I can leave the dogs at the airport until I pick up my vehicle. I will be arriving around 630 in the morning during the week, so I am sure rush hour traffic will come into play by the time I leave the airport. Any help would sure be appreciated.
Traveling from LAX to Long Beach Matson port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England in the fall
- 2 Itinerary opinions
- 3 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 8 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 9 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 10 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 11 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 12 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 13 Mesa Verde
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 relocating travel
- 16 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 17 Seattle Hyatts
- 18 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 23 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 24 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?