Next summer (July 07) we are planning to drive from the Chicago area out to Yellowstone National Park. We would like to stop along the way at the Badlands/Mt. Rushmore. We are planning on 10 days (including driving). Where should we stay to experience the Badlands and how long should we stay there? We were thinking maybe Rapid City for a nite or two then continuing on to Yellowstone where we have reservations at Old Faithful Inn and the Roosevelt Lodge. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! We have been gathering quite a bit of information but it is overwhelming!
Traveling from Chicago out west
- 1 New York City Parking
- 2 Airport luggage tamparing
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 Minneapolis Hotel
- 5 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 6 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 9 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 10 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 11 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 14 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 15 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 16 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 17 Washington Wineries
- 18 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 19 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 20 Luxor Egypt
- 21 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 22 stay near newark or nyc
- 23 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013