My wife and I are going to be traveling from PA to CA the 3rd week of July for a wedding in NAPA valley.
I was wondering if anyone had any tips on traveling with a CPAP machine - mostly I'm worried about the TSA and my machine making it to my destination. My wife suggested shipping it ahead but that would leave me several nights with out it.
Any ideas would be helpful!
Traveling Cross Country With A CPAP Machine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 2 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 5 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 6 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 9 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 10 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 14 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 21 San Diego - wher to stay
- 22 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 25 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida