My wife and I are going to be traveling from PA to CA the 3rd week of July for a wedding in NAPA valley.
I was wondering if anyone had any tips on traveling with a CPAP machine - mostly I'm worried about the TSA and my machine making it to my destination. My wife suggested shipping it ahead but that would leave me several nights with out it.
Any ideas would be helpful!
Traveling Cross Country With A CPAP Machine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 19 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 20 Denver in a half day
- 21 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 22 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 23 Oahu ideas
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 driving from San Francisco to Seattle