My wife and I are going to be traveling from PA to CA the 3rd week of July for a wedding in NAPA valley.
I was wondering if anyone had any tips on traveling with a CPAP machine - mostly I'm worried about the TSA and my machine making it to my destination. My wife suggested shipping it ahead but that would leave me several nights with out it.
Any ideas would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 2 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 3 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 4 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 5 Sedona to Vegas
- 6 Traveling with an infant
- 7 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 8 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 9 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 10 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 11 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 12 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 13 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 14 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 15 Yosemite Hike
- 16 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 17 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 18 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 19 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 20 Across country drive
- 21 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 22 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 23 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 24 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 25 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016