My wife and I are going to be traveling from PA to CA the 3rd week of July for a wedding in NAPA valley.
I was wondering if anyone had any tips on traveling with a CPAP machine - mostly I'm worried about the TSA and my machine making it to my destination. My wife suggested shipping it ahead but that would leave me several nights with out it.
Any ideas would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Subway
- 2 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 3 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 4 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 5 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 6 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 9 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 10 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 11 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 12 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 13 Grand American Road Trip!
- 14 Orlando - condoleances
- 15 Coco Palms on Kauai
- 16 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 17 1st trip to Colorado
- 18 Road trip out west
- 19 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 20 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 21 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 22 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 23 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 24 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 25 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area