My wife and I are going to be traveling from PA to CA the 3rd week of July for a wedding in NAPA valley.
I was wondering if anyone had any tips on traveling with a CPAP machine - mostly I'm worried about the TSA and my machine making it to my destination. My wife suggested shipping it ahead but that would leave me several nights with out it.
Any ideas would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 3 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 4 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 5 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 6 sugestions
- 7 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 8 Rules of the NY Subway
- 9 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 10 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 11 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 12 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 13 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 14 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 15 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 16 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 17 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 18 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 19 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 22 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 23 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 24 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 25 Big Sur Help!!