My wife and I are going to be traveling from PA to CA the 3rd week of July for a wedding in NAPA valley.
I was wondering if anyone had any tips on traveling with a CPAP machine - mostly I'm worried about the TSA and my machine making it to my destination. My wife suggested shipping it ahead but that would leave me several nights with out it.
Any ideas would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone June 2014
- 2 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 3 2 months in Hawaii!
- 4 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 5 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 6 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 7 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 8 Horseback riding in Waipio Valley
- 9 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 10 Annapolis to Boston
- 11 Road Trip
- 12 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 13 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 14 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 15 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 16 Vegetarian in Boston
- 17 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 18 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 19 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 20 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 21 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 22 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 23 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 24 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 25 Seeing An "American" Icon