My wife and I are going to be traveling from PA to CA the 3rd week of July for a wedding in NAPA valley.
I was wondering if anyone had any tips on traveling with a CPAP machine - mostly I'm worried about the TSA and my machine making it to my destination. My wife suggested shipping it ahead but that would leave me several nights with out it.
Any ideas would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 2 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 3 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 4 Vancouver to Washington State
- 5 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 6 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 7 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Glacier National Park 2018
- 10 Rhode Island Get Away
- 11 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 Adirondacks trip repot
- 14 New England Tour
- 15 Carmel CA lodging
- 16 Driving CA 395
- 17 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 18 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 19 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 20 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 21 Maui and Kauai
- 22 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 25 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition