My wife and I are going to be traveling from PA to CA the 3rd week of July for a wedding in NAPA valley.
I was wondering if anyone had any tips on traveling with a CPAP machine - mostly I'm worried about the TSA and my machine making it to my destination. My wife suggested shipping it ahead but that would leave me several nights with out it.
Any ideas would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston waterfront Italian
- 2 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 3 First time, Best business class?
- 4 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 5 US-Canada road trip help
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 8 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 9 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 10 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 11 Desert Southwest
- 12 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 13 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 14 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 15 Kids Vacation Place
- 16 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 17 Mardi Gras
- 18 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 19 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 22 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 23 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 24 Napa valley getaway
- 25 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?