My wife and I are going to be traveling from PA to CA the 3rd week of July for a wedding in NAPA valley.
I was wondering if anyone had any tips on traveling with a CPAP machine - mostly I'm worried about the TSA and my machine making it to my destination. My wife suggested shipping it ahead but that would leave me several nights with out it.
Any ideas would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.myfitnessfacts.com/nuviante-eyelash-enhancer
- 2 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 3 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 4 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 5 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 6 Summer trip
- 7 How many states have you been to?
- 8 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 9 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 12 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 13 Route Planning for East USA
- 14 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 15 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 16 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 17 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 18 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 19 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 20 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 21 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 22 Skagway
- 23 Retiring in NM?
- 24 Chicago to Charleston
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?