My wife and I are going to be traveling from PA to CA the 3rd week of July for a wedding in NAPA valley.
I was wondering if anyone had any tips on traveling with a CPAP machine - mostly I'm worried about the TSA and my machine making it to my destination. My wife suggested shipping it ahead but that would leave me several nights with out it.
Any ideas would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 2 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 3 Discounted Rental Car?
- 4 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 5 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 6 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 7 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 8 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 11 Inexpensive family getaways
- 12 Valdez, Alaska
- 13 NJ to Florida drive
- 14 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 15 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 16 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 17 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 18 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 20 Los Angeles to Nashville
- 21 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 22 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 23 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 24 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 25 New York Pass Yes or No ???