My wife and I are going to be traveling from PA to CA the 3rd week of July for a wedding in NAPA valley.
I was wondering if anyone had any tips on traveling with a CPAP machine - mostly I'm worried about the TSA and my machine making it to my destination. My wife suggested shipping it ahead but that would leave me several nights with out it.
Any ideas would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 2 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 3 Yellowstone
- 4 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 5 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 6 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 7 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 8 Redwoods National Park
- 9 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 10 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 11 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 12 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 13 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 14 New Mexico in May
- 15 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 16 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 17 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Traveling Alone
- 19 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 20 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 21 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 22 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 23 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 24 Arizona in late January
- 25 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans