I am planning on traveling cross country for a period of around 24 days, taking the bus and stopping at the most famous tourist areas of the country. All my life I haven't done anything crazy, and I figure I should do something before I am too old to justify it.
I would like your opinion on the following topics:
1) Do you think it is doable for the time frame?
2) Do you think it is safe? (I am a 21 y.o female)
2) How much would it cost? I am aiming at around $800 total
3) Which attractions do you recommend to see (I am more of a nature person, big city lights are not that attractive to me. Also, I would like to get a feel of the South more than the North, since I have lived in the North my whole life.).
I would like to go alone as a way to become more independent, which is something I really need. So please share any thoughts you may have. I haven't traveled much outside of the New England area so please give as many details as you can! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1800-982-8520 TEC^H Support 24/7
- 2 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 3 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 4 Visting a friend during layover
- 5 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 6 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 7 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 8 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 9 Restaurant & Cocktail Bars
- 10 Newark long term parking
- 11 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 12 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 13 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 14 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 florida gulf coast
- 17 Alaska trip itinerary
- 18 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 19 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 20 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 21 Road trip advice needed please
- 22 Chicago restaurants
- 23 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 24 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 25 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!