I am planning on traveling cross country for a period of around 24 days, taking the bus and stopping at the most famous tourist areas of the country. All my life I haven't done anything crazy, and I figure I should do something before I am too old to justify it.
I would like your opinion on the following topics:
1) Do you think it is doable for the time frame?
2) Do you think it is safe? (I am a 21 y.o female)
2) How much would it cost? I am aiming at around $800 total
3) Which attractions do you recommend to see (I am more of a nature person, big city lights are not that attractive to me. Also, I would like to get a feel of the South more than the North, since I have lived in the North my whole life.).
I would like to go alone as a way to become more independent, which is something I really need. So please share any thoughts you may have. I haven't traveled much outside of the New England area so please give as many details as you can! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831AOL Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 3 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 4 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 5 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 How much time in Badlands?
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 9 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 10 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 11 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 14 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 15 Where to stay in Big Bear/Snow Summit, California to ski?
- 16 Christmas in Colorado
- 17 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 18 JFK to Washington
- 19 Where to live in the North East
- 20 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 23 Houston during hurricane
- 24 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend