I am planning on traveling cross country for a period of around 24 days, taking the bus and stopping at the most famous tourist areas of the country. All my life I haven't done anything crazy, and I figure I should do something before I am too old to justify it.
I would like your opinion on the following topics:
1) Do you think it is doable for the time frame?
2) Do you think it is safe? (I am a 21 y.o female)
2) How much would it cost? I am aiming at around $800 total
3) Which attractions do you recommend to see (I am more of a nature person, big city lights are not that attractive to me. Also, I would like to get a feel of the South more than the North, since I have lived in the North my whole life.).
I would like to go alone as a way to become more independent, which is something I really need. So please share any thoughts you may have. I haven't traveled much outside of the New England area so please give as many details as you can! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parent's Choice Lice Removal
- 2 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 3 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 4 Beaches in Incline Village
- 5 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 6 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 7 Coffee in Boston?
- 8 Trip to USA in July
- 9 Key West luxury hotels
- 10 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 11 Florida vacation
- 12 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 13 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 16 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 17 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 18 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 I95
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 Wine Country
- 23 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 24 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 25 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)