I am planning on traveling cross country for a period of around 24 days, taking the bus and stopping at the most famous tourist areas of the country. All my life I haven't done anything crazy, and I figure I should do something before I am too old to justify it.
I would like your opinion on the following topics:
1) Do you think it is doable for the time frame?
2) Do you think it is safe? (I am a 21 y.o female)
2) How much would it cost? I am aiming at around $800 total
3) Which attractions do you recommend to see (I am more of a nature person, big city lights are not that attractive to me. Also, I would like to get a feel of the South more than the North, since I have lived in the North my whole life.).
I would like to go alone as a way to become more independent, which is something I really need. So please share any thoughts you may have. I haven't traveled much outside of the New England area so please give as many details as you can! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 2 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 3 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 4 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 5 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 6 Oregon road trip
- 7 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 8 US Open Tennis
- 9 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 12 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 13 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 14 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 15 conflicting restaurant reports
- 16 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 17 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 18 MOAB NP
- 19 DC for 3 hours
- 20 Visiting Miami
- 21 Trip help needed: Highway 1, Mendocino, Redwoods in October.
- 22 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 23 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 24 Suggestions needed for a Road Trip (LA to Oregon and back) 2-10 Nov 2016
- 25 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?