I am planning on traveling cross country for a period of around 24 days, taking the bus and stopping at the most famous tourist areas of the country. All my life I haven't done anything crazy, and I figure I should do something before I am too old to justify it.
I would like your opinion on the following topics:
1) Do you think it is doable for the time frame?
2) Do you think it is safe? (I am a 21 y.o female)
2) How much would it cost? I am aiming at around $800 total
3) Which attractions do you recommend to see (I am more of a nature person, big city lights are not that attractive to me. Also, I would like to get a feel of the South more than the North, since I have lived in the North my whole life.).
I would like to go alone as a way to become more independent, which is something I really need. So please share any thoughts you may have. I haven't traveled much outside of the New England area so please give as many details as you can! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 2 Niagara Falls.
- 3 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 4 road trip during husbands bday
- 5 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 6 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 7 1st trip to Colorado
- 8 Juneau cruise stop
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 11 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 12 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 13 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 14 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 15 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 16 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 17 cruising the Mississippi river
- 18 Your favourite places in New York City
- 19 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 20 New England Canada Road Trip
- 21 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC