I am planning on traveling cross country for a period of around 24 days, taking the bus and stopping at the most famous tourist areas of the country. All my life I haven't done anything crazy, and I figure I should do something before I am too old to justify it.
I would like your opinion on the following topics:
1) Do you think it is doable for the time frame?
2) Do you think it is safe? (I am a 21 y.o female)
2) How much would it cost? I am aiming at around $800 total
3) Which attractions do you recommend to see (I am more of a nature person, big city lights are not that attractive to me. Also, I would like to get a feel of the South more than the North, since I have lived in the North my whole life.).
I would like to go alone as a way to become more independent, which is something I really need. So please share any thoughts you may have. I haven't traveled much outside of the New England area so please give as many details as you can! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.idealhealthdoctor.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 2 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/crepe-erase
- 3 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 4 Ideas for New York
- 5 Parka in PA during February?
- 6 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 7 Border crossing
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 10 Back from the Big Easy
- 11 Cross country tips
- 12 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 13 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 14 Driving Alaska
- 15 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 18 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 19 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 20 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 21 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 22 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 23 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 24 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 25 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas