I am planning on traveling cross country for a period of around 24 days, taking the bus and stopping at the most famous tourist areas of the country. All my life I haven't done anything crazy, and I figure I should do something before I am too old to justify it.
I would like your opinion on the following topics:
1) Do you think it is doable for the time frame?
2) Do you think it is safe? (I am a 21 y.o female)
2) How much would it cost? I am aiming at around $800 total
3) Which attractions do you recommend to see (I am more of a nature person, big city lights are not that attractive to me. Also, I would like to get a feel of the South more than the North, since I have lived in the North my whole life.).
I would like to go alone as a way to become more independent, which is something I really need. So please share any thoughts you may have. I haven't traveled much outside of the New England area so please give as many details as you can! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 2 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 3 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 4 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 5 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 6 Texas info
- 7 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 8 Airbnb seattle
- 9 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 10 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 11 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 12 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 13 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 14 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 15 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 16 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 17 Dallas airport to bush library
- 18 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 19 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 20 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 22 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 23 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area