i live in the uk, myself and partner are both 40 next year 2013, as a treat we are going to tour the us in a campervan, we have found a campervan company with a good price so happy with that, we are looking to be in the states for 3 weeks (21 days) and as you can imagine our wish list is massive, but im not sure what is the best to do, so im looking for any hints, tips and help for us to plan the best trip to remember
starting and finishing point will be los angeles, and a definate must is las vegas
look forward to your help
traveling around western usa: hints and tips needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 2 San Diego - wher to stay
- 3 California road trip
- 4 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 5 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 8 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 9 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 10 Berkshires in late October
- 11 2 day in Adirondack park
- 12 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 13 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 NYC Clubs for live music
- 16 Mesa Verde
- 17 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 18 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 19 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 20 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 21 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 22 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 23 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 24 Seattle: Something Different?
- 25 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC