i live in the uk, myself and partner are both 40 next year 2013, as a treat we are going to tour the us in a campervan, we have found a campervan company with a good price so happy with that, we are looking to be in the states for 3 weeks (21 days) and as you can imagine our wish list is massive, but im not sure what is the best to do, so im looking for any hints, tips and help for us to plan the best trip to remember
starting and finishing point will be los angeles, and a definate must is las vegas
look forward to your help
traveling around western usa: hints and tips needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 5 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 6 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 9 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 10 Vegas hotels for families
- 11 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 12 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 13 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 14 San Diego with Kids
- 15 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 16 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 17 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 20 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 21 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 22 Temecula< CA
- 23 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 24 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 25 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities