i live in the uk, myself and partner are both 40 next year 2013, as a treat we are going to tour the us in a campervan, we have found a campervan company with a good price so happy with that, we are looking to be in the states for 3 weeks (21 days) and as you can imagine our wish list is massive, but im not sure what is the best to do, so im looking for any hints, tips and help for us to plan the best trip to remember
starting and finishing point will be los angeles, and a definate must is las vegas
look forward to your help
traveling around western usa: hints and tips needed
- 1 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 4 Savanah Sojourn
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla