i live in the uk, myself and partner are both 40 next year 2013, as a treat we are going to tour the us in a campervan, we have found a campervan company with a good price so happy with that, we are looking to be in the states for 3 weeks (21 days) and as you can imagine our wish list is massive, but im not sure what is the best to do, so im looking for any hints, tips and help for us to plan the best trip to remember
starting and finishing point will be los angeles, and a definate must is las vegas
look forward to your help
traveling around western usa: hints and tips needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Self guided White House tour
- 6 Los Angeles day trips
- 7 middlebury vt snow
- 8 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 9 Northwest USA
- 10 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 11 LA for a day and a half
- 12 Texas
- 13 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 14 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 17 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 20 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Hotels Philly
- 23 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 24 Ackislander
- 25 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March