i live in the uk, myself and partner are both 40 next year 2013, as a treat we are going to tour the us in a campervan, we have found a campervan company with a good price so happy with that, we are looking to be in the states for 3 weeks (21 days) and as you can imagine our wish list is massive, but im not sure what is the best to do, so im looking for any hints, tips and help for us to plan the best trip to remember
starting and finishing point will be los angeles, and a definate must is las vegas
look forward to your help
traveling around western usa: hints and tips needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 2 With a ticket to the round
- 3 Looking for Next Destination
- 4 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 5 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 6 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 7 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 8 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 9 Moving to New Jersey
- 10 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 11 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 12 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 15 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 16 St. Simon, Georgia
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island