i live in the uk, myself and partner are both 40 next year 2013, as a treat we are going to tour the us in a campervan, we have found a campervan company with a good price so happy with that, we are looking to be in the states for 3 weeks (21 days) and as you can imagine our wish list is massive, but im not sure what is the best to do, so im looking for any hints, tips and help for us to plan the best trip to remember
starting and finishing point will be los angeles, and a definate must is las vegas
look forward to your help
traveling around western usa: hints and tips needed
- 1 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 2 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 5 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 8 American Airlines reservation question
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 13 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 14 Car trip from Seattle
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 17 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 18 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 19 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 20 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 23 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 24 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah