i live in the uk, myself and partner are both 40 next year 2013, as a treat we are going to tour the us in a campervan, we have found a campervan company with a good price so happy with that, we are looking to be in the states for 3 weeks (21 days) and as you can imagine our wish list is massive, but im not sure what is the best to do, so im looking for any hints, tips and help for us to plan the best trip to remember
starting and finishing point will be los angeles, and a definate must is las vegas
look forward to your help
traveling around western usa: hints and tips needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 2 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 3 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 4 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 5 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 6 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 7 Sea world San Diego
- 8 Small group dining in Napa area
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Montana- what are must see places?
- 11 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 14 Maui - Haleakala
- 15 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 16 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 17 Utah restaurants
- 18 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 19 Kauai Garden tours
- 20 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 21 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)