i live in the uk, myself and partner are both 40 next year 2013, as a treat we are going to tour the us in a campervan, we have found a campervan company with a good price so happy with that, we are looking to be in the states for 3 weeks (21 days) and as you can imagine our wish list is massive, but im not sure what is the best to do, so im looking for any hints, tips and help for us to plan the best trip to remember
starting and finishing point will be los angeles, and a definate must is las vegas
look forward to your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 2 Las Vegas
- 3 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 4 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 5 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 6 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 7 national/state park in November
- 8 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 9 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 10 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 11 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 12 50th in Hawaii
- 13 Florida Family vacation in California
- 14 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 15 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 16 traveling to Nashville
- 17 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 18 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 19 San Francisco California
- 20 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 21 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 22 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 23 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 24 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 25 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX