i live in the uk, myself and partner are both 40 next year 2013, as a treat we are going to tour the us in a campervan, we have found a campervan company with a good price so happy with that, we are looking to be in the states for 3 weeks (21 days) and as you can imagine our wish list is massive, but im not sure what is the best to do, so im looking for any hints, tips and help for us to plan the best trip to remember
starting and finishing point will be los angeles, and a definate must is las vegas
look forward to your help
traveling around western usa: hints and tips needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 12 Chicago trip
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 15 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 16 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 17 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 23 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 24 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 25 Fall vacation in Colorado