i live in the uk, myself and partner are both 40 next year 2013, as a treat we are going to tour the us in a campervan, we have found a campervan company with a good price so happy with that, we are looking to be in the states for 3 weeks (21 days) and as you can imagine our wish list is massive, but im not sure what is the best to do, so im looking for any hints, tips and help for us to plan the best trip to remember
starting and finishing point will be los angeles, and a definate must is las vegas
look forward to your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 4 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 5 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 6 Austin with Kids
- 7 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 8 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 9 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 10 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 11 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 12 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 13 portland and area
- 14 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 15 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 16 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 17 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 18 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 20 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 21 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 22 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 23 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 24 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 25 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel