i live in the uk, myself and partner are both 40 next year 2013, as a treat we are going to tour the us in a campervan, we have found a campervan company with a good price so happy with that, we are looking to be in the states for 3 weeks (21 days) and as you can imagine our wish list is massive, but im not sure what is the best to do, so im looking for any hints, tips and help for us to plan the best trip to remember
starting and finishing point will be los angeles, and a definate must is las vegas
look forward to your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 2 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 3 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 6 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 11 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 12 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 13 Alaska cruise
- 14 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 15 Sonoma
- 16 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 20 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 21 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 22 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 23 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 24 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 25 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake