i live in the uk, myself and partner are both 40 next year 2013, as a treat we are going to tour the us in a campervan, we have found a campervan company with a good price so happy with that, we are looking to be in the states for 3 weeks (21 days) and as you can imagine our wish list is massive, but im not sure what is the best to do, so im looking for any hints, tips and help for us to plan the best trip to remember
starting and finishing point will be los angeles, and a definate must is las vegas
look forward to your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco transit options
- 2 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 3 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 4 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 7 Honeymoon on PCH
- 8 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 9 No Spam this morning!!
- 10 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 13 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 14 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 15 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 16 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 17 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 18 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 19 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 20 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 21 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 22 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 23 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 24 Help us choose a hotel
- 25 Magic Show