i live in the uk, myself and partner are both 40 next year 2013, as a treat we are going to tour the us in a campervan, we have found a campervan company with a good price so happy with that, we are looking to be in the states for 3 weeks (21 days) and as you can imagine our wish list is massive, but im not sure what is the best to do, so im looking for any hints, tips and help for us to plan the best trip to remember
starting and finishing point will be los angeles, and a definate must is las vegas
look forward to your help
traveling around western usa: hints and tips needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 2 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 5 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 6 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 7 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 8 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 9 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 10 New York Yankee Station
- 11 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 12 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 13 Roads into Estes Park
- 14 Whale watching
- 15 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 16 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 17 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 18 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 19 Houston in September
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 22 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 23 Road Trip
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit