When traveling in Puerto Rico should I get a rental car or is public transportation sufficient?
Also When is the best time of year to get Puerto Rico experience?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.realsupplementfacts.com/enduro-force-reviews/
- 2 More problems for Big Sur
- 3 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 4 Search for Best Travel Agency for India Ends on Vue India
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 6 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 7 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 Best LA Tour Ever!
- 10 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 11 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 12 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 13 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 14 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 15 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 16 Boston area hotels
- 17 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 18 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 21 Great Falls or Helena?
- 22 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 23 What to request?
- 24 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 25 What to see in Portland