When traveling in Puerto Rico should I get a rental car or is public transportation sufficient?
Also When is the best time of year to get Puerto Rico experience?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BTW is there an ocean non-profit community you'd know?
- 2 some advice if you are going for vacation!
- 3 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 4 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 5 New Mexico in May
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 7 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 8 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 9 New Years Eve in NYC
- 10 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 11 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Yellowstone
- 14 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 15 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 16 Redwoods National Park
- 17 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 18 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 19 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 20 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 21 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 24 Traveling Alone
- 25 Getty center and Getty Villa