When traveling in Puerto Rico should I get a rental car or is public transportation sufficient?
Also When is the best time of year to get Puerto Rico experience?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 2 Layover
- 3 Seattle?
- 4 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 5 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 6 First Trip to New Mexico
- 7 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 10 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 11 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 15 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 16 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 17 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 18 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 19 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 20 Wedding gifts?
- 21 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 24 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 25 driving from Atlanta to Denver