When traveling in Puerto Rico should I get a rental car or is public transportation sufficient?
Also When is the best time of year to get Puerto Rico experience?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monterey whale watching
- 2 Car Hire Alamo
- 3 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 4 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 5 1.5 days in Chicago
- 6 Pittsburgh Trip
- 7 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 8 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 9 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 12 Running kissimmee Florida
- 13 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 14 Mendocino Hiking
- 15 Paul Gauguin
- 16 Highway 1 motels
- 17 Berkshires with a toddler
- 18 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 19 Getting around in NYC
- 20 The New Whitney
- 21 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 22 View of Empire State Building from street
- 23 11 days SE coast road trip
- 24 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 25 Pacific Northwest